Sandalwood beauty Pranitha Subhash, started her Telugu career, starring in several disastrous flicks like Baava with Siddharth, and Em Pillo Em Pillado with Tanish and all her earlier movies bombed big time.
However, the Trivikram Directorial Powerstar Pawan Kalyan starrer Atharintiki Dhaaredhi released in 2013, got her good limelight, and she was called Bapu Gari Bomma later on as well by many. She went on to star in films like Rabhasa and Brahmotsavam in small roles.
The actress, who's back to Tollywood acting with Ram, has said that though glamour is essential, she gets embarrassed seeing the slow-motion shots kept in movies. She had shared an experience of her in a movie where he plays a Naxalite's wife, and the slow-motion shots were placed in an obscene manner revealing her more than intended, and she added that she had not said in it despite getting ashamed. Pranitha said that not many makers given an opportunity to act on screen and use as mere glam dolls.
Savithri's daughter applauded Keerthy The biopic of the legendary actress Savithri, Mahanati directed by Nag Ashwin of Yevade Subramanyam fame, starring Keerthy Suresh, Samantha, Dulquer Salmaan, Vijay Deverakonda and Prakashraj released yesterday amidst huge expectations and hype.
- With Tarak, Kajal Aggarwal leaps front - Tamanna lags 'Behind'
- Rakul Preet to pair with 50-Year-Old Venky Mama
- 19-Year-Old Malvika turns to be 50-Year-Old's Romantic Interest once again
- Sandalwood babe fights evil!
- Can Suchileaks Scandal actress spark a comeback?
- Chiranjeevi and Kajal Aggarwal again...
- Rakul accepts 'She is a Lesbian' in Rana's Talk show...!?!
- OMG... Trisha does it with Older Heroes...