Keerthy Suresh is currently the happiest actress as her recent release 'Mahanati' has toppled all the records and the movie gave her a new spot among the film industry. She got praises from all quarters and is now flying higher with some notable projects under her kitty.
In this case, recently the actress accepted to do a cameo role in a Tamil movie where Samantha is doing the lead role. Most of the media reported that Keerthy accepted it for Samantha as she did an extended cameo in 'Mahanati'. But now, Keerthy herself revealed that she did it for Siva Karthikeyan.
The actress in her recent interview said that she has a good bonding with Siva Karthikeyan and when she was asked to allocate three days call sheet for a cameo, she agreed immediately. Keerthy Suresh never got a single penny for this cameo role too.
Savithri's daughter applauded Keerthy The biopic of the legendary actress Savithri, Mahanati directed by Nag Ashwin of Yevade Subramanyam fame, starring Keerthy Suresh, Samantha, Dulquer Salmaan, Vijay Deverakonda and Prakashraj released yesterday amidst huge expectations and hype.
- With Tarak, Kajal Aggarwal leaps front - Tamanna lags 'Behind'
- Rakul Preet to pair with 50-Year-Old Venky Mama
- 19-Year-Old Malvika turns to be 50-Year-Old's Romantic Interest once again
- Sandalwood babe fights evil!
- Can Suchileaks Scandal actress spark a comeback?
- Chiranjeevi and Kajal Aggarwal again...
- Rakul accepts 'She is a Lesbian' in Rana's Talk show...!?!
- OMG... Trisha does it with Older Heroes...