Senior actor Sarathkumar's daughter, Varalaxmi Sarath Kumar, had made her film debut pairing with Simbu in the dance-based rom-com Poda Podi way back in 2012. The actress has given some notable performances in films like Vikram Vedha, Thara Thappattai to name a few.
Recently, a picture of the actress along with BJP cadre went viral, prompting the talks that Varlaxmi had joined BJP and will be campaigning for them. However, the actor has denied the rumors and has said that it was for a campaign named Sampark ka Samathan that she met them, and it was associated with women safety.
The busy actress, constantly in the news as she's rumored to be actor Vishal's girlfriend, will be seen next in Gautham Karthik's Mr. Chandramouli and also has a number of films lined up, like Echarikkai, Sandakozhi 2, and Velvet Nagaram to name a few.
'Mega Star' gets Star Actor's Daughter as his Jodi Its a known fact that post the mega success of his mega comeback Khaidi No 150, Megastar Chiranjeevi, is starring in his 151st movie, the big-budget historical project, the life of freedom fighter Uyyalawada Narasimha Reddy, Sy Raa Narasimha Reddy.
- Dimple Beauty loses case
- Open Twitter War between Young Heroes
- This TAMIL DUSKY Beauty is now coming to Tollywood...
- Whaa..tt...?? Is this HOT COMBO coming for Real ??
- What Dress is this Rakul ?? Her new Looks go VIRAL on WhatsApp
- Rakul's next enters Crucial Phase
- Hit Girl begins Next
- BIGG BOSS star gets inside 'Attarintiki Daredi' remake