Director Sathish Vegesna, had a flying start to his career, with his debut flick Shathamanam Bhavathi starring Sharwanand, Anupama Parameswaran, Prakashraj, and Jayasudha, hitting the right chord, and turning out to be a superhit, despite releasing alongside Khaidi No 150 and Gautamiputra Satakarni.
Not just that Shatamanam Bhavathi was a commercial success, the movie was a critically acclaimed one as well, and won the national award as well. The movie, bankrolled by Dil Raju, gave him his second movie as well under the same banner.
While his second movie Srinivasa Kalyanam starring Nithiin, Raashi Khanna, and Nandita Swetha is yet to release, the director Sathish Vegesna has already bagged his third flick as well. He will be making a movie for the prestigious Durga Arts Banner with Trisha as the female lead role, and this movie will begin shooting from the end of 2018.
Shriya aiming to make a comeback? The bootylicious Shriya Saran, who had been stunning fans with her hot and Sensuous photos in her Instagram account, and was rising the temperature with underwater bikini photos, suddenly gave a shock to her fans with her secret marriage.
- Catherine Tresa makes a reentry?
- 12 latest clicks of Trisha having some 'Fun'
- Adah Sharma opens on casting couch
- Tamana demands in Crores!
- OMG... Will Kajal say YES to such a BOLD 'A-Rated' role?
- Is Kajal wearing revealing outfits for chances? or is it really fashion?
- Is Pooja Hegde been sidelined?
- Tolly Beauty bags Bolly flick
- Keerthy Suresh gets a Huge Honour
- Can Tamanna help the 50-Year-Old Hero?
- 'Mega Star' Chiranjeevi to share screenspace with Rakul Preet !?!
- Kajal Aggarwal to work with B-Grade Hero?
- Controversial Heroine makes a Huge Donation
- 'The Dirty Picture' Heroine getting Biopics...
- Rakul Preet ready to fill shoes of the Gorgeous Diva