Mallu beauty Nivetha Thomas, who had started off her career as a child artist, went on to play lead roles in movies like Naveena Saraswathi Sabatham, and small roles in movies like Poraali, Papanasam, before she ventured into Tollywood which welcomed her with open hands.
The cute beauty with excellent histrionics had made her entry in Telugu with the superhit flick Gentleman, following which she had given an emotional performance in Ninnukori as well. After sizzling in Jai Lava Kusa, Nivetha had taken a break for her studies.
Post the break she had signed a movie with Kalyan Ram, directed by Guhan, and now she has been signed to play the female lead opposite Sree Vishnu in a romantic entertainer to be directed by Vivek Athreya, who had previously made Mental Madhilo with Sree Vishnu.
What next after 96 The current sensation of Kollywood Makkal Selvan Vijay Sethupathi had a bad start to the year with his movies like Oru Nalla Naal Paathu Solren and Junga failing badly but has made a strong comeback with back to back blockbusters Chekka Chivantha Vaanam and 96.
- Bigg Boss fame Girl makes a comeback...
- Kajal Aggarwal with a 53-Year-Old
- Oops! Mallu Beauty gets Rural flick
- SHOCKING NEWS - Shruti Haasan is ANGRY for 'THIS'...!?!
- A Romantic Hit for Trish
- These SEDUCING Photos of Kajal Aggarwal in SAREE will SPICE YOUR MOOD - PHOTOS INSIDE
- These Gym Photos of Rakul Preet will make us sweat too - View Pics!
- EXPOSED - Young Actress who claimed she is Sexually Harassed by Producer's son is seen Co-Operating in LEAKED PHOTOS
- "Pooja demanded 'THIS' much for wearing Two-Piece Bikini..." - Producer SHOCKS openly
- 'Mega Star' gets Star Actor's Daughter as his Jodi
- Dimple Beauty loses case
- Open Twitter War between Young Heroes
- This TAMIL DUSKY Beauty is now coming to Tollywood...
- Whaa..tt...?? Is this HOT COMBO coming for Real ??
- What Dress is this Rakul ?? Her new Looks go VIRAL on WhatsApp