Dussehra has been one of the major festive seasons when Tollywood makers plan to release their biggies to receive maximum collection and reception. Last year witnessed the release of Biggies Spyder, Jai lava kusa and Mahanubhavudu, with the last one emerging the big winner.
This year will also be witnessing a triangular contest again. Young hero Akhil Akkineni, who is in desperate need of a superhit after the twin disasters Akhil and Hello, is currently starring in an untitled romantic entertainer directed by Venky Atluri of Tholi Prema fame.
The team of Akhil 3, will be moving to London soon for a major 70-day schedule where almost the whole of shooting will be completed. Following this, it has been revealed that the movie will hit screens on Dussehra alongside Ramcharan starrer RC12 and Jr NTR starrer Aravindha samedha by Trivikram.
STR approaches Rakul Preet... The controversial actor Simbu aka STR, last seen in the disastrous flick Anbanavan Asarathavan Adangathavan AAA, had been on a brief sabbatical before he sprung back to action shooting for Maniratnam's multistarrer Chekka Chivantha Vaanam, which has already wrapped shoot.
- Tharun's awkward comments on movie reviews...
- Manjima decides to lose some flesh!
- Priyamani is lacking chances and she prefers to act 'This' way
- Anasuya returns to politics!
- Brothers come together for 'PARTY'
- Ileana - Back to Basics
- Pooja Hegde troubles Mahesh Babu
- 'Baahubali' records broken by 'Sanju' earlier, now '2 Point O'