Mallu beauty Nazriya Nazim, who had started her career as a child artist, with movies like Palunku, later went on to become a heroine and impressed with her cute acts in movies like Bangalore days, Om Shanti Oshana to name a few.
However, when her fans least expected, the actress, who was also seen in Tamil in few films like Neram, Naiyandi, had got married to Mallu heartthrob Fahadh Faasil and had bid goodbye to films post her marriage.
While there were always rumors of her return to films, the gorgeous Mallu beauty has shot for an untitled family entertainer directed by Anjali Menon who had directed Bangalore days earlier. This movie also stars Parvathy and has Nazriya playing Prithviraj's sister and now the actress is back with another new movie.
STR approaches Rakul Preet... The controversial actor Simbu aka STR, last seen in the disastrous flick Anbanavan Asarathavan Adangathavan AAA, had been on a brief sabbatical before he sprung back to action shooting for Maniratnam's multistarrer Chekka Chivantha Vaanam, which has already wrapped shoot.
- Tharun's awkward comments on movie reviews...
- Manjima decides to lose some flesh!
- Priyamani is lacking chances and she prefers to act 'This' way
- Anasuya returns to politics!
- Brothers come together for 'PARTY'
- Ileana - Back to Basics
- Pooja Hegde troubles Mahesh Babu
- 'Baahubali' records broken by 'Sanju' earlier, now '2 Point O'