Mallu beauty Nazriya Nazim, who had started her career as a child artist, with movies like Palunku, later went on to become a heroine and impressed with her cute acts in movies like Bangalore days, Om Shanti Oshana to name a few.
However, when her fans least expected, the actress, who was also seen in Tamil in few films like Neram, Naiyandi, had got married to Mallu heartthrob Fahadh Faasil and had bid goodbye to films post her marriage.
While there were always rumors of her return to films, the gorgeous Mallu beauty has shot for an untitled family entertainer directed by Anjali Menon who had directed Bangalore days earlier. This movie also stars Parvathy and has Nazriya playing Prithviraj's sister and now the actress is back with another new movie.
'Mega Star' gets Star Actor's Daughter as his Jodi Its a known fact that post the mega success of his mega comeback Khaidi No 150, Megastar Chiranjeevi, is starring in his 151st movie, the big-budget historical project, the life of freedom fighter Uyyalawada Narasimha Reddy, Sy Raa Narasimha Reddy.
- Dimple Beauty loses case
- Open Twitter War between Young Heroes
- This TAMIL DUSKY Beauty is now coming to Tollywood...
- Whaa..tt...?? Is this HOT COMBO coming for Real ??
- What Dress is this Rakul ?? Her new Looks go VIRAL on WhatsApp
- Rakul's next enters Crucial Phase
- Hit Girl begins Next
- BIGG BOSS star gets inside 'Attarintiki Daredi' remake