Mallu beauty Nazriya Nazim, who had started her career as a child artist, with movies like Palunku, later went on to become a heroine and impressed with her cute acts in movies like Bangalore days, Om Shanti Oshana to name a few.
However, when her fans least expected, the actress, who was also seen in Tamil in few films like Neram, Naiyandi, had got married to Mallu heartthrob Fahadh Faasil and had bid goodbye to films post her marriage.
While there were always rumors of her return to films, the gorgeous Mallu beauty has shot for an untitled family entertainer directed by Anjali Menon who had directed Bangalore days earlier. This movie also stars Parvathy and has Nazriya playing Prithviraj's sister and now the actress is back with another new movie.
'Aravinda Sametha' dubbing rights sold to a Leading Channel Young tiger Jr NTR who scored a hit with Jai Lava Kusa returned back on screens with the action-packed faction entertainer Aravindha Sametha. He joined hands with Trivikram for the first time in his career, as the director had last delivered the dud Agnyaathavaasi.
- After Chinmayi's sexual accusation, Poet Vairamuthu gets a chance...
- Shruti Haasan taking her relationship to next level? See these Photos
- Amala Paul not worried about Hit or Flop...
- 'YEVADU' Combo coming again?
- Will Maharshi be dubbed in Tamil?
- Another HOT VIDEO of RAKUL PREET goes VIRAL - WATCH VIDEO
- Kajal Aggarwal or Samantha - Who suits Rural roles? Tamil Director answers
- Kajal to fill new shoes!
- Poorna gets a Biggie up next
- Arya goes Rural
- Top 20 Oops! Moments of Actresses in Public - Kajal, Shruti Haasan, Hansika and Many More...
- Hansika to work with 'THIS' Hero again?
- Young Thigh Beauty upset as her movie is unable to see the light
- Brahmin Beauty is Not Happy despite scoring a success
- Nayantara prefers to do it Alone!