The young and talented performer Jiiva, the son of producer RB Choudhary, had been once considered as the next big thing in Kollywood with his impressive career choices like Raam, Katrathu Thamizh, Ee, Dishyum to name a few, later faced away with poor career choices.
Despite occasionally scoring hits like Endrendrum Punnagai, Jiiva is well past his prime, despite having several hits including this year's comedy caper Kalakalappu 2 where he was merely used as a comedian. In this case, his next movie 'Gypsy' seems to be targeting BJP and Hindutva. In the posters, we can see the Hindu Gods and a Muslim girl putting her hands over the Lord's shoulder. Director Rajumurugan already screwed the Govt with his earlier release 'Joker' and one can expect even more from him.
Now he has all hopes pinned on his next movie, Gypsy directed by Raju Murugan of Cuckoo and joker fame, and this movie dealing with a social issue will have its first look poster released tomorrow. The movie will have former miss India pageant Natasha Singh playing his pair.
Anurag who romances 22-Year-Old, makes a tryst with Kolly Bollywood renowned director Anurag Kashyap known for his hard-hitting movies like Black Friday, Ugly, Gangs of Wasseypur, no smoking, etc had always been known for his support to Tamil movies and Tamil film industry.
- Kajal Aggarwal to go BOLD for 'BOLD' Director...?
- Vijay Deverakonda and Kajal Aggarwal - What's Cooking?
- What happened to Singer Chinmayi's sexual accusations?
- Huge Money riding on Kajal
- Mallu Beauty joins Biggie
- Tamannaah setting the heat!
- Aishwarya Rai to join Maniratnam again
- Samantha back with her Jodi!
- Kangana ready to take Director's Chair again
- Megha Akash bags Next
- 'Devdas' dubbed version aired in a Tamil channel
- Tamanna firmly says 'NO' to wear 'Such a Dress' - Shooting Stopped
- Rashmika was embarrassed on the shooting spot... and she 'Cried'
- VD says he wants to act once again in 'Geetha Govindam'
- Kajal Aggarwal with Ravi Teja once more?