Young hero Raj Tarun who started his career with hits like Uyyala Jampala, Cinema Chupista mava, had his biggest hit in the form of the Sukumar wrote Blockbuster romantic entertainer Kumari 21F. The movie was a huge hit and it also made Hebah Patel a lead actress.
However post that he was able to score average entertainers like Kittu Unnadu Jagratha, Andhagadu but failed again with his recent release, the flop movie Rajugadu. The actor is so desperate to get back to the winning ways and he is looking for a solid script to get back to it. And finally, he got one.
Now, he has been signed to play the lead in the Telugu remake of 2015 blockbuster comedy entertainer Naanum Rowdythaan, and this movie bankrolled by C Kalyan will have his kumari 21f heroine Hebah Patel paired with him. The original version had Nayantara playing the role of a deaf girl. Vijay Sethupathi did the male lead role.
'Aravinda Sametha' dubbing rights sold to a Leading Channel Young tiger Jr NTR who scored a hit with Jai Lava Kusa returned back on screens with the action-packed faction entertainer Aravindha Sametha. He joined hands with Trivikram for the first time in his career, as the director had last delivered the dud Agnyaathavaasi.
- After Chinmayi's sexual accusation, Poet Vairamuthu gets a chance...
- Shruti Haasan taking her relationship to next level? See these Photos
- Amala Paul not worried about Hit or Flop...
- 'YEVADU' Combo coming again?
- Will Maharshi be dubbed in Tamil?
- Another HOT VIDEO of RAKUL PREET goes VIRAL - WATCH VIDEO
- Kajal Aggarwal or Samantha - Who suits Rural roles? Tamil Director answers
- Kajal to fill new shoes!
- Poorna gets a Biggie up next
- Arya goes Rural
- Top 20 Oops! Moments of Actresses in Public - Kajal, Shruti Haasan, Hansika and Many More...
- Hansika to work with 'THIS' Hero again?
- Young Thigh Beauty upset as her movie is unable to see the light
- Brahmin Beauty is Not Happy despite scoring a success
- Nayantara prefers to do it Alone!