Young hero Raj Tarun who started his career with hits like Uyyala Jampala, Cinema Chupista mava, had his biggest hit in the form of the Sukumar wrote Blockbuster romantic entertainer Kumari 21F. The movie was a huge hit and it also made Hebah Patel a lead actress.
However post that he was able to score average entertainers like Kittu Unnadu Jagratha, Andhagadu but failed again with his recent release, the flop movie Rajugadu. The actor is so desperate to get back to the winning ways and he is looking for a solid script to get back to it. And finally, he got one.
Now, he has been signed to play the lead in the Telugu remake of 2015 blockbuster comedy entertainer Naanum Rowdythaan, and this movie bankrolled by C Kalyan will have his kumari 21f heroine Hebah Patel paired with him. The original version had Nayantara playing the role of a deaf girl. Vijay Sethupathi did the male lead role.
STR approaches Rakul Preet... The controversial actor Simbu aka STR, last seen in the disastrous flick Anbanavan Asarathavan Adangathavan AAA, had been on a brief sabbatical before he sprung back to action shooting for Maniratnam's multistarrer Chekka Chivantha Vaanam, which has already wrapped shoot.
- Tharun's awkward comments on movie reviews...
- Manjima decides to lose some flesh!
- Priyamani is lacking chances and she prefers to act 'This' way
- Anasuya returns to politics!
- Brothers come together for 'PARTY'
- Ileana - Back to Basics
- Pooja Hegde troubles Mahesh Babu
- 'Baahubali' records broken by 'Sanju' earlier, now '2 Point O'