Biopics on stalwart NTR has been a hot topic with either parties battling for supremacy in releasing the film. Balakrishna starting his Venture NTR keeping Teja to take over the reins of direction and he to play the lead role . While on the other side Ram Gopal Verma Lakshmis NTR with the help of YSR Congress MLA who took the mantle of producing the film raked in Political debate over the subject by Telugu Channels to win over TRPs.
But after Teja walking out of the film due to few reasons, it was a daunting task for Actor Balakrishna to find in a director who can polish the Biopic of NTR after launching the film. After a brief search talented director Krish Jagarlamudi agreed to take up the responsibility of directing the sensitive subject and Balakrishna giving a nod to it.
Now the question arises out of fans mind is what will be the role of Nara Chandrababu Naidu be in the film, as Balakrishnas NTR will never depict dark shades of the present Ruling TDP Chief keeping Elections-18 in mind. RGV decides to shape the character of #NCBN as the dark horse with negative shades that could tarnish the image of him and TDP party during elections.
Lakshmi Parvati will be the real winner even with Positive and Negative shades shown in RGV and Balakrishnas Biopics on NTR with the publicity garnished on her.
If Both films are released Simultaneously the producers and distributors will be badly hit , Citizens will be undoubtedly confused over the real characters, and controversies may erupt inviting disturbances in AP and a difficult task for the Governance to douse the fire.
The Saddest Part will be the assassination of the Legendary NTRs character and reputation among Indian Political Regimes of Outstanding Leaders.
If Justice has to be done to the films, Balakrishna can show the Biography of NTR up to Successful Political Stint and his Noble Image in the hearts of Citizens. Now coming to RGV he should refrain from the film instead of giving it a political color and inviting rift between both political parties in the state.
You cant use the Image of the Legendary NTR on one side and degrade the name of the Ruling TDP on other-side to win elections.
It is the People who decide upon choosing their Leader upon noting the services rendered to them
Keerthy Suresh in Sleeveless Blouse and a Red Transparent Saree - 16 Photos Inside Actress Keerthy Suresh, the daughter of senior yesteryear actress Menaka, ventured into acting in Malayalam films, starring opposite the likes of Mohanlal and Dileep, before venturing into Tamil, with films like Rajini Murugan, Remo, which earned her a hit heroine tag. She had then ventured into Telugu as well.
- Rowdy wins Big Time
- #AravindaSametha Extended Weekend Worldwide Collection Report - 65.10 Crores share in just 4 Days
- Mahesh Babu or Pawan Kalyan to be BIGG BOSS host for Season 3
- WoW... WoW... Just WoW... 'Mega Star' Stylish Looks in Latest Fan Click goes VIRAL - View Photo Inside
- What is cooking for Prabhas? Is this his title ?
- Clash between Dusky Beauty and Bikini Beauty for 'Aravinda Sametha'
- Kajal teams up with Younger Brother for third time - Photos Inside
- INSIDE TALK: Another Flop for Ram with 'Hello Guru Prema Kosame'
- Sayyeshaa's movie has Mallu Legend playing Prime Minister of India
- Music Director cum Actor goes places
- Thriller sends Chills and Hits
- Troubles brewing between Trish and Vish !?!
- Whoa... Whoa... Is this Samantha !?!
- An unexpected competition to Keerthy Suresh - ARM movie
- PIC TALK - This Particular Photo of SHRUTI HAASAN has generated So many LIKES for 'THIS' reason