Versatile hero Suriya, who was last seen in the heist comedy Thaanaa Serndha Koottam, the remake of Bollywood blockbuster Special 26, which received an average response in Tamil, is all set to don multiple avatars this year.
As a first, he'll be the producer of his brother Karthi starrer rural entertainer Kadaikutty Singam, costarring Sayyeshaa, Priya Bhavani Shankar and Sathyaraj and directed by Pandiraj which will speak on family values and farming.
On the other hand, Suriya will be seen playing the lead in Selvaraghavan directorial NGK costarring Rakul Preet Singh and Sai Pallavi. During the audio launch event held recently, Suriya had confirmed that NGK will release on Diwali, irrespective of Thala Ajith's Viswasam and Vijay's movie by AR Murugadoss clashing.
Later for a magazine interview, Suriya said that Rakul Preet will reach greater heights after the release of 'NGK'. He was all praise for her and also spilled the beans that she plays the role of an orthodox Brahmin girl.
'SAAHO' getting heavier Baahubali hero Prabhas has been busy shooting for his next flick, the mega-budget action entertainer Saaho, directed by Sujeeth of Run Raja Run fame, and bankrolled by UV creations. The team has been shooting a two-month long schedule in the UAE happening since last month.
- A Hot Swim Suit Song sequence is shot with Rakul Preet
- Kajal Aggarwal's 'Business man' Director goes with 'THIS' Hero...
- Amala Paul planning a comeback with a Forest Based Thriller
- A First for Kajal Aggarwal and She gets 'SUCH A NAME'
- Shruti Haasan tops the chart!
- Kajal Aggarwal tastes a failure
- Malvika Sharma opens out!
- Even Sai Pallavi breaks Ram Charan's Record easily