The cute mallu beauty Nazriya Nazim, who had been the heartthrob of not just Mallus but also the Tamils and Telugu youngsters, with her cute Performances in films like Raja Rani, Neram and Bangalore days is back.
The actress had given a shock to her numerous fans by getting married to Fahad Faasil's son and her Bangalore days onscreen pair Fahadh Faail, and quitting her film career. Now, after two years gap, the actress is making a comeback with a new project. Prithviraj will be sharing the screen space along with Naz in this venture and the shooting was recently wrapped up.
However, years after her marriage, the ever bubbly and talented girl is all set to return on screen with her next movie, directed by Anjali Menon who had previously directed Manjadikuru, Bangalore days. Titled koode, this movie which deals with relationships also stars Prithviraj and Parvathy.
Anurag who romances 22-Year-Old, makes a tryst with Kolly Bollywood renowned director Anurag Kashyap known for his hard-hitting movies like Black Friday, Ugly, Gangs of Wasseypur, no smoking, etc had always been known for his support to Tamil movies and Tamil film industry.
- Kajal Aggarwal to go BOLD for 'BOLD' Director...?
- Vijay Deverakonda and Kajal Aggarwal - What's Cooking?
- What happened to Singer Chinmayi's sexual accusations?
- Huge Money riding on Kajal
- Mallu Beauty joins Biggie
- Tamannaah setting the heat!
- Aishwarya Rai to join Maniratnam again
- Samantha back with her Jodi!
- Kangana ready to take Director's Chair again
- Megha Akash bags Next
- 'Devdas' dubbed version aired in a Tamil channel
- Tamanna firmly says 'NO' to wear 'Such a Dress' - Shooting Stopped
- Rashmika was embarrassed on the shooting spot... and she 'Cried'
- VD says he wants to act once again in 'Geetha Govindam'
- Kajal Aggarwal with Ravi Teja once more?