The cute mallu beauty Nazriya Nazim, who had been the heartthrob of not just Mallus but also the Tamils and Telugu youngsters, with her cute Performances in films like Raja Rani, Neram and Bangalore days is back.
The actress had given a shock to her numerous fans by getting married to Fahad Faasil's son and her Bangalore days onscreen pair Fahadh Faail, and quitting her film career. Now, after two years gap, the actress is making a comeback with a new project. Prithviraj will be sharing the screen space along with Naz in this venture and the shooting was recently wrapped up.
However, years after her marriage, the ever bubbly and talented girl is all set to return on screen with her next movie, directed by Anjali Menon who had previously directed Manjadikuru, Bangalore days. Titled koode, this movie which deals with relationships also stars Prithviraj and Parvathy.
Savithri's daughter applauded Keerthy The biopic of the legendary actress Savithri, Mahanati directed by Nag Ashwin of Yevade Subramanyam fame, starring Keerthy Suresh, Samantha, Dulquer Salmaan, Vijay Deverakonda and Prakashraj released yesterday amidst huge expectations and hype.
- With Tarak, Kajal Aggarwal leaps front - Tamanna lags 'Behind'
- Rakul Preet to pair with 50-Year-Old Venky Mama
- 19-Year-Old Malvika turns to be 50-Year-Old's Romantic Interest once again
- Sandalwood babe fights evil!
- Can Suchileaks Scandal actress spark a comeback?
- Chiranjeevi and Kajal Aggarwal again...
- Rakul accepts 'She is a Lesbian' in Rana's Talk show...!?!
- OMG... Trisha does it with Older Heroes...