The cute mallu beauty Nazriya Nazim, who had been the heartthrob of not just Mallus but also the Tamils and Telugu youngsters, with her cute Performances in films like Raja Rani, Neram and Bangalore days is back.
The actress had given a shock to her numerous fans by getting married to Fahad Faasil's son and her Bangalore days onscreen pair Fahadh Faail, and quitting her film career. Now, after two years gap, the actress is making a comeback with a new project. Prithviraj will be sharing the screen space along with Naz in this venture and the shooting was recently wrapped up.
However, years after her marriage, the ever bubbly and talented girl is all set to return on screen with her next movie, directed by Anjali Menon who had previously directed Manjadikuru, Bangalore days. Titled koode, this movie which deals with relationships also stars Prithviraj and Parvathy.
'Aravinda Sametha' dubbing rights sold to a Leading Channel Young tiger Jr NTR who scored a hit with Jai Lava Kusa returned back on screens with the action-packed faction entertainer Aravindha Sametha. He joined hands with Trivikram for the first time in his career, as the director had last delivered the dud Agnyaathavaasi.
- After Chinmayi's sexual accusation, Poet Vairamuthu gets a chance...
- Shruti Haasan taking her relationship to next level? See these Photos
- Amala Paul not worried about Hit or Flop...
- 'YEVADU' Combo coming again?
- Will Maharshi be dubbed in Tamil?
- Another HOT VIDEO of RAKUL PREET goes VIRAL - WATCH VIDEO
- Kajal Aggarwal or Samantha - Who suits Rural roles? Tamil Director answers
- Kajal to fill new shoes!
- Poorna gets a Biggie up next
- Arya goes Rural
- Top 20 Oops! Moments of Actresses in Public - Kajal, Shruti Haasan, Hansika and Many More...
- Hansika to work with 'THIS' Hero again?
- Young Thigh Beauty upset as her movie is unable to see the light
- Brahmin Beauty is Not Happy despite scoring a success
- Nayantara prefers to do it Alone!