Director Krishna Vamsi, one of the senior makers of the industry, known for delivering successful flicks in the past like Khadgam, Murari, Rakhi to name a few, is now reeling under tremendous pressure with constant failures.
His last few outings like Nani starrer paisa, Gopichand starrer Mogudu, Mega Powerstar Ramcharan starrer Govindudu Andarivadele and his last release, the Sundeep Kishan starrer Nakshatram which became a damp squib have almost ended his career.
However, the ever-confident maker is all set to make a strong Comeback with a romantic entertainer, and this time around he's all set to make the movie with a fresh cast with just one big notable face and that is none other than Kajal Aggarwal. However, Kajal is yet to say 'YES' to this director. Let's see if the maker of romantic hits like Ninne Pelladatha makes a comeback.
A FIRST TIME for TRISHA Natural star Nani who was last seen in average and disastrous outings like Devadas with Akkineni Nagarjuna, and his dual role entertainer Krishnarjuna Yuddham and his failed Bigg Boss hosting of season 2, is a busy man.
- Raashi with action hero again!
- Kajal Aggarwal and Madhavan denies rumours
- Rashmika creates Awareness
- Young Actress in a famous Tamil sequel
- Aishwarya Rai husband joins Web Series
- Rakul Preet for 'Thala 60'
- Tamanna shares Underwater scenes in Sye Raa
- Rakul Preet SHARES PHOTO with Selva
- After a long time, Kiara Advani opens about the flop
- Anjali in Saree will Spice your Day - 8 Hot Photos Inside
- When Rakul Got Exposed Accidentally before Cameras
- Hot Compilation of South Indian Actresses While Adjusting their Dresses in Public - Hot Photos Inside
- Hottest Photos of Milky Beauty Katrina Kaif - 23 Hot Photos Inside
- Kajal Aggarwal's First Sexual Harassment Accusation on a Dance Master in 'Me Too'
- Rakul Preet said 'OK' to act with a 56-Year-Old Hero