After a weak phase till 2015, Natural star Nani made a good Comeback with the Maruti directed comic caper Bhale Bhale Magadivoy and followed it up with a feel-good romantic entertainer, Krishna Gadi Veera Prema Gadha.
Directed by Hanu Raghavapudi who had previously directed Andhala Rakshasi the movie that also starred Mehreen Pirzada and Sampath, and turned out to be a hit venture at the box office, helping Nani's career. That movie even changed Nani's fortunes and took him to the top league of actors.
Now, it has been revealed that the hit combo of Nani and Hanu Raghavapudi will be joining hands once again for a family entertainer, and this Movie will be bankrolled by the producers of Hanu's upcoming movie Padi Padi leche manasu. Sandalwood beauty Rashmika Mandanna has been roped in as the female lead role in this project.
A BIG BOOST at the Box-Office Last week, young hero Karthi's next flick post the success of cop flick Theeran Adhigaaram Ondru, the rural entertainer Kadaikutty Singam was released, and though the movie had a huge star cast, and had emotions and action, it has been finding it tough to sustain at the box office.
- A Gap for Shruti Haasan!
- Sri Reddy is JEALOUS of TRISHA as she gets MORE ATTENTION
- Allu Sirish misses 19-Year-Old Actress
- Mehreen shows her tempting Milky White Waist Line before Cameras - PHOTOS INSIDE
- It's a Wrap for Amy Jackson
- RED HOT Kajal Aggarwal wearing such a Bright Red Costume before everyone - PHOTOS INSIDE
- Rakul's Sridevi Avatar...
- 'RX100' will now be remade in Hindi