After a weak phase till 2015, Natural star Nani made a good Comeback with the Maruti directed comic caper Bhale Bhale Magadivoy and followed it up with a feel-good romantic entertainer, Krishna Gadi Veera Prema Gadha.
Directed by Hanu Raghavapudi who had previously directed Andhala Rakshasi the movie that also starred Mehreen Pirzada and Sampath, and turned out to be a hit venture at the box office, helping Nani's career. That movie even changed Nani's fortunes and took him to the top league of actors.
Now, it has been revealed that the hit combo of Nani and Hanu Raghavapudi will be joining hands once again for a family entertainer, and this Movie will be bankrolled by the producers of Hanu's upcoming movie Padi Padi leche manasu. Sandalwood beauty Rashmika Mandanna has been roped in as the female lead role in this project.
Kajal Aggarwal turns out to be a Glamorous Mother Kajal Aggarwal recently created ripples on the news as she confessed she is going to quit her acting career after completing the current projects, 'Paris Paris' and 'Indian 2'. Both movies are under various stages of production right now.
- Kajal's Hot Live Video Chat in Transparent Dress go Viral
- Shruti Haasan Showing a Kissy Face and Tempts Our Mood
- Rashmika's Next Plan!
- Nayantara's two festive biggies
- Samajavaragamana Emerges As The Most Liked Telugu Song Ever
- Valmiki (Gaddalakonda Ganesh) Final and Total Collections
- Kajal Aggarwal's next movie gets 'Lean' musician
- This married actress is to make a comeback in the industry
- Hansika should settle with 'THIS' Flop Hero
- Vithika is set to exit from Bigg Boss 3?
- Rakul Preet busy with 'Married' Actor again?
- Naz is 'BACK' to Tamil!?!
- Take a look at Bahubali team reunion at London
- Meghna Naidu coming back to Tamil cinema as a Item Dancer
- Will this struggling hotties able to survive in Tollywood?