After a weak phase till 2015, Natural star Nani made a good Comeback with the Maruti directed comic caper Bhale Bhale Magadivoy and followed it up with a feel-good romantic entertainer, Krishna Gadi Veera Prema Gadha.
Directed by Hanu Raghavapudi who had previously directed Andhala Rakshasi the movie that also starred Mehreen Pirzada and Sampath, and turned out to be a hit venture at the box office, helping Nani's career. That movie even changed Nani's fortunes and took him to the top league of actors.
Now, it has been revealed that the hit combo of Nani and Hanu Raghavapudi will be joining hands once again for a family entertainer, and this Movie will be bankrolled by the producers of Hanu's upcoming movie Padi Padi leche manasu. Sandalwood beauty Rashmika Mandanna has been roped in as the female lead role in this project.
Kajal will be seen in cameo role for same hero two times! Young hero Sharwanand, fresh from the success of his 2017 Dussehra Superhit Mahanubhavudu, which survived biggies like Mahesh Babu starrer SPYder and Jr NTR starrer Jai Lava Kusa, and turned out to be a hilarious entertainer, is all set to entertain audience twice this year, with movies in varied genres.
- Alia Bhatt's advice to upcoming actresses on handling casting couch calls!
- Kamal's V2 satellite rights sold for such a price - Insider spill the beans
- Andrea and Madonna join for Prasanna
- Serial Actress gets a BIG CHANCE!
- Check out Shruti's latest poses at Airport - Droolworthy!
- Anushka Shetty gets a chance to work with 'HIT' director
- Ileana lashes out rumours
- Nayantara back to her Home industry