Mega Prince Varun Tej, who is basking in the success of back to back superhits Fidaa and Tholi Prema, has signed a number of exciting and interesting projects and has begun shooting for them, aiming to score more hits.
The first of them was the space thriller, reportedly titled Antariksham directed by Sankalp Reddy of Ghazi fame, in which Varun Tej and Aditi Rao Hydari play astronauts, and Lavanya Tripathi plays his girlfriend. The movie was being shot in a specially designed zero gravity set in Annapurna studios. Tamanna who faced another flop has now moved on with Venky.
After an intense 35 days schedule where a major part of the movie was shot, now Varun Tej has moved to the shooting of his next flick, the comic entertainer Multi-starrer F2 Fun and Frustration directed by Anil Ravipudi and costarring Victory Venkatesh, Tamannaah and Mehreen as his pair. Venkatesh will pair with Tamannaah in this rom-com.
Comedian to Try Again Comedian turned hero Santhanam who had been the reigning king of comedy in Kollywood till before 5 years, with his combination with almost all heroes of the industry including SUperstar Rajnikanth, Thala Ajith, and many others, had made him being called the Comedy Superstar.
- Space flick backs out due to Kajal
- Sizzling Beauty gets her NEXT
- Despite Marriage Breakup, Rashmika targeting 'THIS'...
- Junior NTR is totally committed to 'Aravinda Sametha'
- Nagarjuna unhappy with Kodala winning over his Son at the Box-Office
- Akkineni hero begins next!
- Anupama's Glamorous movie gets a release date
- Allu Arjun's Father misses Timing