Mega Prince Varun Tej, who is basking in the success of back to back superhits Fidaa and Tholi Prema, has signed a number of exciting and interesting projects and has begun shooting for them, aiming to score more hits.
The first of them was the space thriller, reportedly titled Antariksham directed by Sankalp Reddy of Ghazi fame, in which Varun Tej and Aditi Rao Hydari play astronauts, and Lavanya Tripathi plays his girlfriend. The movie ended as a disaster. Then came 'F2'. Both Varun Tej and Tamanna had high hopes on this.
F2 Fun and Frustration directed by Anil Ravipudi and costarring Victory Venkatesh, Tamannaah and Mehreen as his pair emerged as a huge success and now the movie was a profitable venture too. Tamanna who suffered without any hits has ended her drought with this and she's quite happy. Now, she's even more happy with the huge success of 'Sye Raa' as the movie grabbed her a good name apart from being a glam doll.
Kajal Aggarwal and Madhavan denies rumours Tamil acclaimed actor Madhavan, who had made a strong return to films, with his critically acclaimed as well as commercial blockbuster movies like Irudhi Suttru and Vikram Vedha and is currently occupied with a number of projects.
- Rashmika creates Awareness
- Young Actress in a famous Tamil sequel
- Tamanna and Shruti getting 'SO CLOSE'
- Aishwarya Rai husband joins Web Series
- Tamanna's Quench is to Act in 'SUCH A ROLE'
- Shruti Haasan's Hollywood Offer forces her for HOT INTIMATE SCENES...
- Some Spicy Glam for Keerthy Suresh in her Bollywood Debut
- PM Modi Totally Ignored South Indian Cinema