Senior heroine Trisha, who has been ruling south cinema industry for more than 10 years with numerous Blockbusters in Tamil and Telugu starring opposite biggies like Thala Ajith, Mahesh Babu, Suriya, Vikram, Kamal Haasan, is still a force to reckon with.
The actress has another side to her as well, as she has always been socially responsible, an animal welfare activist, and participating for the welfare of people, women, and children, and the UNICEF celebrity advocate had recently participated in an event in Chennai.
This event was held coinciding with the international day against child labor and the pretty actress flagged off a rally against child labor while also sending out a message to the public, "Let's join hands to put an end to child labor". Trisha has a number of movies in her Kitty like Mohini, Garjanai, Kuttra pirivu, and many other movies.
Alia Bhatt's advice to upcoming actresses on handling casting couch calls! These days most of the upcoming actresses are a clear victim of Casting Couch issues. The whole Telugu Film Industry is shell-shocked by the allegations made by Sri Reddy. She even opened up several big names which took the industry by storm.
- Kajal will be seen in cameo role for same hero two times!
- Kamal's V2 satellite rights sold for such a price - Insider spill the beans
- Andrea and Madonna join for Prasanna
- Serial Actress gets a BIG CHANCE!
- Check out Shruti's latest poses at Airport - Droolworthy!
- Anushka Shetty gets a chance to work with 'HIT' director
- Ileana lashes out rumours
- Nayantara back to her Home industry