Classy director Gautham Menon, who started off his career with romantic entertainers like Minnale and also known for making flicks like Vinnaithaandi Varuvaaya and Neethaane En Ponvasantham, has been known for his action movies as well.
Gautham has delivered some of the most stylish and stunning cop thrillers of south cinema in the form of Suriya starrer Kaaka kaaka, Kamal Haasan starrer Vettaiyaadu Vilaiyaadu, and Ajith starrer Yennai Arindhaal. Now, the director who's known for his trademark of appearing in Cameo appearances in his movies was seen in an extended cameo role in an upcoming Tamil movie.
Interesting things is that the director plays a cop himself. So, what happened to the multi-starrer which he decided to craft with Anushka Shetty in the lead role? Sources say that the director has dropped the movie and has moved on. Anushka Shetty might be doing the Spanish remake of 'Julia's Eyes' soon.
The Young Chick reveals she is always a Tom Boy Mass Maharaja Ravi Teja, is down and under with movies like Touch Chesi Chudu directed by debutante Vikram Sirikonda, Mass entertainer Nela Ticket directed by Kalyan Krishna of Soggade Chinni Nayana and Rarandoi Veduka Chudam fame and 'AAA'.
- Rakul join hands with Maddy
- Chiranjeevi Distributor Bags Raju Gari Gadhi 3 in Overseas
- Venky Mama Shock to Mahesh Babu and Allu Arjun
- Jersey Bollywood Remake Release Date
- So This is your 'NEW FASHION' ?? Can you Guess the dress?
- Mahesh Babu and family to appear in commercial ad
- Samantha mocks Tamil hero for remaking 'Attarintiki Daredi'
- Sye Raa Twelve Days Worldwide Collections
- Bigil trailer impresses the Bollywood
- Kajal Aggarwal's VIDEO CHAT to happen again
- Srinivas Reddy not be a director at SVBC
- Shruti Haasan holds it Again
- Parasuram signs Akhil for his next but still adamant to sign Mahesh
- Kajal Aggarwal gave a Deep Stare at the reporter for asking 'This'
- Mahesh Babu: Fans will proud of Sarileru Nekkevvaru