Classy director Gautham Menon, who started off his career with romantic entertainers like Minnale and also known for making flicks like Vinnaithaandi Varuvaaya and Neethaane En Ponvasantham, has been known for his action movies as well.
Gautham has delivered some of the most stylish and stunning cop thrillers of south cinema in the form of Suriya starrer Kaaka kaaka, Kamal Haasan starrer Vettaiyaadu Vilaiyaadu, and Ajith starrer Yennai Arindhaal. Now, the director who's known for his trademark of appearing in Cameo appearances in his movies was seen in an extended cameo role in an upcoming Tamil movie.
Interesting things is that the director plays a cop himself. So, what happened to the multi-starrer which he decided to craft with Anushka Shetty in the lead role? Sources say that the director has dropped the movie and has moved on. Anushka Shetty might be doing the Spanish remake of 'Julia's Eyes' soon.
Tamanna enters Sye Raa Milky beauty Tamannaah, who had not been bagging many offers in any language, be it Tamil or Telugu, and last seen in the Tamil flick Sketch with Chiyaan Vikram, besides dancing in item songs in films like Jaguar, Jai Lava Kusa, will next be seen in 'Kanne Kalaimaane'.
- Trisha returns back to roots
- Interview of Popular Anchor and 'Neerja' fame Actress Sunanda Wong
- Kajal Aggarwal ready to be a home maker
- Kajal, Samantha, Nayantara are also victims of Casting Couch
- Raj Tarun in flop route
- A lead female singer gets 'MARRIED' again
- Rakul Preet spotted in a Tight Sleeveless Tops - View Photos
- Again a journalist avatar for Akkineni princess