Versatile hero Suriya has been a busy man even post the disastrous result of his last Release, the heist comedy Thaanaa Serndha Koottam directed by Vignesh shivn, which was the remake of Bollywood hit special 26. The movie totally ruined Suriya's career at the Box-Office.
While he's busy shooting for NGK, the political entertainer directed by Maverick maker Selvaraghavan and costarring pimple beauty Sai Pallavi and Rakul Preet Singh, which releases this Diwali, he has many surprises for his fans. The shooting is progressing at a brisk pace right now.
Even as he has committed to star next in a movie directed by Irudhi Suttru fame Sudha Kongara and another movie with his Singam Director Hari, in between these two movies, Suriya will be Joining hands with his Kaaka kaaka and Vaaranam Aayiram director Gautham Menon for a movie which will release in 2019. Tamanna who paired with Surya in 'Ayan' will be doing the female lead in this project.
Alia Bhatt's advice to upcoming actresses on handling casting couch calls! These days most of the upcoming actresses are a clear victim of Casting Couch issues. The whole Telugu Film Industry is shell-shocked by the allegations made by Sri Reddy. She even opened up several big names which took the industry by storm.
- Kajal will be seen in cameo role for same hero two times!
- Kamal's V2 satellite rights sold for such a price - Insider spill the beans
- Andrea and Madonna join for Prasanna
- Serial Actress gets a BIG CHANCE!
- Check out Shruti's latest poses at Airport - Droolworthy!
- Anushka Shetty gets a chance to work with 'HIT' director
- Ileana lashes out rumours
- Nayantara back to her Home industry