Makkal Selvan Vijay Sethupathi, as he is fondly called by his numerous fans, is one talented actor who had risen to stardom with his hard work and careful choice of unconventional scripts, and within just 5 years, he has reached the elite league, with hits like Vikram Vedha, Kavan, Pizza to name a few.
Now, the actor is all set to take the next big step, by producing a biggie in his home banner Vijay Sethupathi productions, partnering with yesteryear action hero Arun Pandian. This movie, Junga, got released a few weeks back amidst fanfare and hype.
Directed by Gokul who had previously made movies like Rowdram and Kashmora besides Idharkuthane Aasaipattai Balakumara with Vijay Sethupathi himself, Junga is the tale of a comical don, a stingy guy, and his love story. But Sayyeshaa failed miserably with the movie and now the movie doesn't even get a digital release.
Alia Bhatt's advice to upcoming actresses on handling casting couch calls! These days most of the upcoming actresses are a clear victim of Casting Couch issues. The whole Telugu Film Industry is shell-shocked by the allegations made by Sri Reddy. She even opened up several big names which took the industry by storm.
- Kajal will be seen in cameo role for same hero two times!
- Andrea and Madonna join for Prasanna
- Kamal's V2 satellite rights sold for such a price - Insider spill the beans
- Serial Actress gets a BIG CHANCE!
- Check out Shruti's latest poses at Airport - Droolworthy!
- Anushka Shetty gets a chance to work with 'HIT' director
- Ileana lashes out rumours
- Nayantara back to her Home industry