Stylish star Allu Arjun was last seen in the disastrous movie Naa Peru Surya Naa Illu India, which was directed by Vakkantham Vamsy and also starred action king Arjun. Anu Emmanuel, Sarathkumar in vital roles. The film had Allu Arjun playing an army man.
While Allu Arjun had worked hard on his looks and physique, Vakantham Vamsy's screenplay was not fair enough to make use of his efforts, that the movie, which was released days ahead of the biopic Mahanati, ended with less than 40 crores share, which was way too low for a star.
Now, it has been reported that Bunny is all set to join hands with creative maker Vikram Kumar and that this movie will be made on a whopping 100 crores budget. With Vikram Kumar's last movie Hello, as well as Bunny's NSNI both becoming flops, it is to be seen if investing 100 crores on a project featuring them is a safe attempt.
A Gap for Shruti Haasan! Shruti Haasan who was in an idle state recently bounced back and she is now working on her new Hindi movie. At the same time, she also keeps herself engaged with various other works. She works on several brand endorsements and keeps her on a hectic schedule.
- Sri Reddy is JEALOUS of TRISHA as she gets MORE ATTENTION
- Allu Sirish misses 19-Year-Old Actress
- Mehreen shows her tempting Milky White Waist Line before Cameras - PHOTOS INSIDE
- It's a Wrap for Amy Jackson
- RED HOT Kajal Aggarwal wearing such a Bright Red Costume before everyone - PHOTOS INSIDE
- Rakul's Sridevi Avatar...
- 'RX100' will now be remade in Hindi
- Director's controversial statement on Mammooty