Stylish star Allu Arjun was last seen in the disastrous movie Naa Peru Surya Naa Illu India, which was directed by Vakkantham Vamsy and also starred action king Arjun. Anu Emmanuel, Sarathkumar in vital roles. The film had Allu Arjun playing an army man.
While Allu Arjun had worked hard on his looks and physique, Vakantham Vamsy's screenplay was not fair enough to make use of his efforts, that the movie, which was released days ahead of the biopic Mahanati, ended with less than 40 crores share, which was way too low for a star.
Now, it has been reported that Bunny is all set to join hands with creative maker Vikram Kumar and that this movie will be made on a whopping 100 crores budget. With Vikram Kumar's last movie Hello, as well as Bunny's NSNI both becoming flops, it is to be seen if investing 100 crores on a project featuring them is a safe attempt.
The Director who spoke so Cheap about Tamanna now approaches Kajal Aggarwal Tamanna worked under Director Suraaj direction for the movie 'Kaththi Sandai' and the movie ended as a disaster. The director was criticized for using Tamanna as a glam doll and she was not even given a chance to perform. The director openly said cheap about Tamanna in return.
- Will Rakul Preet be back?
- "I can't take it anymore..." - Trisha
- Pooja lashes out
- Was Samantha forced to wear Low Hip Saree?
- Tamanna gets Third Part in 'HIT' Franchise... Joins hands with 50-Year-Old Virgin Hero!
- Keerthy Suresh misses the Date
- Love Life of Kiara breaks the Internet
- Tamanna wears Saree like 'This' in Public - Fan Harassed her - See Photos and VIDEO Inside
- A Mass scene and a Romantic scene for Mahesh Babu and Pooja Hegde
- Trisha's Hip Folds has increased the Views and it even got Trending... See for yourself
- Bhumika Chawla gets another Biggie
- Dusky Babe grabs another Horror flick!
- Hero attacked the fan for taking Video with 'THIS' Heroine...
- Sai Pallavi miffed with rumours
- Kajal Aggarwal gives a 'SHOCK' to everyone !!!