Natural star Nani, who was last seen in the disastrous action entertainer Krishnarjuna Yudhdham, directed by Merlapaka Gandhi and starring in dual roles. has just now entered a new phase in his career, by venturing into the small screens, as the host of the season 2 of Bigg Boss reality game show.
While the show has just started, Nani has got himself into a tussle, as the controversial actress Sri Reddy, had accused him of spoiling her and sexually abusing her, and Nani, from his side, has responded by slapping a legal notice against the actress who has been seeking attention with fake accusations.
On the professional front, Nani has received a huge boost, as he has been signed to do a film in Sithara Entertainments banner. This movie will be Nani's 23rd movie and will be directed by Gowtam Tinnunuri who had earlier directed the breezy romantic entertainer Malli Raava with Sumanth. Now, we hear from reports that the production house is keen on roping in Shruti Haasan to pair with Nani.
Trisha allows Gopichand? Action hero Gopichand had a disastrous 2017, as his two releases, Gautam Nanda, his dual role entertainer and the long-delayed flick oxygen both failed to do well at the box office despite the former being a decent entertainer.
- Shruti Haasan's movie gets resumed after a long pause
- What is Trisha's role in 'PETTA'?
- 'RC12' Pre-Release Business details
- Naresh gets such a 'Hot Chick' for his new project
- Vikram Kumar has directed 'SUCH A MOVIE' with TRISHA - Do you Know?
- Famous actresses part of Sex Racket - DETAILS Inside
- How much Kajal was paid for a sexy dance on the stage?
- Samantha's costume created troubles at the Shooting