2017 witnessed the release of the action thriller Vikram Vedha, starring Makkal Selvan Vijay Sethupathi and Madhavan in lead roles, besides having Shraddha Srinath, Varalaxmi Sarathkumar as the lead ladies. This movie was directed by the director duo Pushkar Gayatri.
The movie had Maddy playing a cool cop in stark contrast to his chocolate boy roles and had him paired with Shraddha Srinath, who played his wife and an advocate, and their chemistry in the movie, was appreciated, and their romantic number Yaanji was a huge hit as well.
Now, the sandalwood beauty Shraddha is all set to return to Tamil films after a gap, with her next flick Maara, which will have her paired with Madhavan yet again. This movie, reportedly inspired by Malayalam blockbuster Charlie, is directed by debutant Dilip Kumar and will have music by Ghibran. The movie begins shooting next week in Coonoor and Pondicherry.
Can Nivetha win with glam? The Madurai based actress Nivetha Pethuraj, who made her debut in the Tamil flick Oru Naal Koothu, got known to Tamil audience worldwide, thanks to her pretty looks in the film's hit song Adiye Azhage and became the instant dream girl of Tamil youngsters.
- Sayyesha knows to Show Off the Right Areas - HD Photos Inside
- Allu Arjun Trolled on a National Troll Page
- Buxom Babe to reprise Kajal Aggarwal
- Balayya grabs the 'Brahmin Beauty'
- Katrina Kaif or Shruti Haasan - Who is Hotter?
- Shruti Haasan walked out of 'Sangamitra' exactly
- Can Kajal Aggarwal turn things?
- Samantha returns as a Village Belle