Young hero Raj Tarun has been going through an extremely critical phase of his career, as his last few releases like the romantic entertainer Rangula Ratnam and his latest release Rajugadu had failed miserably, without even a theatrical run of a single week.
Recently there were a news making rounds that Raj Tarun will be pairing with Hebah Patel for the Telugu remake of the 2015 Tamil romantic comedy blockbuster Naanum Rowdy Thaan, and that this movie will be bankrolled by C Kalyan who had funded Jai Simha and Intelligent.
However, Raj Tarun has dismissed the news as mere rumors and that the script of his next movie is under discussion and that it is not a remake of any Tamil movie. The Uyyala Jampala, Kumari 21F star will be seen next in Lovers, produced by ace producer Dil Raju.
STR approaches Rakul Preet... The controversial actor Simbu aka STR, last seen in the disastrous flick Anbanavan Asarathavan Adangathavan AAA, had been on a brief sabbatical before he sprung back to action shooting for Maniratnam's multistarrer Chekka Chivantha Vaanam, which has already wrapped shoot.
- Tharun's awkward comments on movie reviews...
- Manjima decides to lose some flesh!
- Priyamani is lacking chances and she prefers to act 'This' way
- Anasuya returns to politics!
- Brothers come together for 'PARTY'
- Ileana - Back to Basics
- Pooja Hegde troubles Mahesh Babu
- 'Baahubali' records broken by 'Sanju' earlier, now '2 Point O'