The Malayalam heartthrob Dulquer Salmaan, has been making waves in the whole of the south film industry and not just Malayalam films, as he had made his Telugu debut in May, with the biopic of legendary actress Savithri, Mahanati, where he had played veteran actor Gemini Ganesan.
While he had received appreciations from all corners, the actor is all set to return to Tamil films as well, with his next movie, a travelogue which is directed by debutant Ra Karthik. The title of this movie, costarring Nivetha Pethuraj and 3 other heroines.
Dulquer Salman also has his debut Hindi film Karwaan costarring Irrfan Khan and Mithila Palkar releasing in August, and also has few more movies in Tamil like Kannum Kannum Kollaiyadithaal with Ritu Varma, besides several movies in Malayalam.
Kajal will be seen in cameo role for same hero two times! Young hero Sharwanand, fresh from the success of his 2017 Dussehra Superhit Mahanubhavudu, which survived biggies like Mahesh Babu starrer SPYder and Jr NTR starrer Jai Lava Kusa, and turned out to be a hilarious entertainer, is all set to entertain audience twice this year, with movies in varied genres.
- Alia Bhatt's advice to upcoming actresses on handling casting couch calls!
- Kamal's V2 satellite rights sold for such a price - Insider spill the beans
- Andrea and Madonna join for Prasanna
- Serial Actress gets a BIG CHANCE!
- Check out Shruti's latest poses at Airport - Droolworthy!
- Anushka Shetty gets a chance to work with 'HIT' director
- Ileana lashes out rumours
- Nayantara back to her Home industry