Chandra Sidharth the talented and renowned director of Telugu Industry , who gave us memorable films that still haunt the audience for its much acclaimed concept. All are aware Aa Naluguru which made a hallmark in Telugu film Industry receiving the Prestigious Nandi award, Mind you this brilliant directors magic wand did produce magic in all his films be it Andharu Bandhuvayya, Madhumasam, Emo Guram Egaravachu. Even though Chandra Sidharth given few opportunities , he turned those opportunities in to Awards and showered sparks of brilliance on Telugu film Industry.
Chandra Sidharth presence went unnoticed even after serving as a Jury member for AP State Nandi awards from 2013-2015, Film fare Jury 6 times and South Indian Cinematographers Association awards as Jury Head.
After the advent of directors like Rajamouli, Koratala Siva, Boyapati Seenu who stormed the Telugu film Industry with hits, the producers deviated their stance towards them , leaving such a polished talent as Chandra Sidhartha in Lurch. Excluding Rajmouli all the mentioned directors made impact and business only in Telugu Industry not alike Tamil and Hindi films which have large scale business globally and also attracting the viewers for their thought provoking concepts..
Films have no barriers of Language if a good concept is derived out of it. Chandra Sidharthas Aa Naluguru received acclaims globally and special mention by Stalwarts of different film industry's for its brilliance.
After a gap of 4 year Chandra Sidhartha under Rockline Entertainment banner is coming up with a different concept ATAGADHURA SIVA the trailers already creating sensation among the viewers assuming the film to be a great hit . The film entirely has new cast, new concept and fresh music that can keep the audiences glued to their seats. The film will also remind the Producers to believe in Talent and take Telugu film Industry to high esteem and not depend on Business Trend by deceiving the hard earned money of the filmy viewers by producing stereo type concepts.
We have renowned directors who rely on big budget, huge star cast with unreliable themes that is costing the producers and distributors go confused in frustration.
It is high time directors Like Chandra Sidhartha who are left in dark be encouraged for the benefit of entertainment and elevating Telugu Film Industry to heights.
Rakul is 'OPEN' for North Rakul Preet Singh, the slender waist babe, who was last seen in Telugu in Spyder, the Superstar Mahesh Babu starrer disastrous flick, has not been having the best times down south, as all her recent films here like Jaya Janaki Nayaka, Rarandoi Veduka Chudam, Winner failed miserably. However, her Tamil movie Theeran Adhigaaram Ondru was a hit, and thanks to that, she got Dev with Karthi and NGK with his brother Suriya.
- Tamanna's Wet and Hot Avatar
- Trisha's Director called me for Sexual Compromise
- Kajal Aggarwal opens on casting couch
- Can Kajal help Balayya's Hindi version of NTR?
- Two Milky White Babes seal a release Date in Malayalam
- Married Yet Seductive Jyothika - View Photos
- Top 20 'Hot and Sexy' Female anchors in India
- Kajal's old Telugu movies are resold in Tamil - Thanks to her Hotness quotient
- Samantha and Chay were in love from their very first flick - Do you know?
- TAXIWAALA REVIEW - Vijay Deverakonda FAILS YET AGAIN
- An Actor shows his vulgarity towards Keerthy Suresh
- Ileana's secret is to Do Intercourse regularly
- Nayantara create ripples
- Deepika Padukone touched 'Inappropriately' in this Making Video !
- OMG... This is TRISHA in her early days of cinema career - View Photos