Natural star Nani, who was last seen in the double action entertainer Krishnarjuna Yudhdham directed by Merlapaka Gandhi, is currently entertaining people in his brand new avatar of a television host, with the second season of Bigg boss reality game show on Star MAA.
On the other hand, the actor has also signed a new movie, which will be directed by Gowtam Tinnanuri who had last year made his debut with the poignant love story malli Raava, starring Sumanth and Aakanksha Singh. Though the film was a flop commercially, it had received an overwhelming critical response.
Now, Nani has joined hands with Gowtam, reportedly for a sports drama. The first look of the film, titled Jersey was released recently, with an image of a jersey, with the name Arjun and number 36 on it. The film is a cricket based drama. jersey is Nani's 23rd movie, and is bankrolled by Sithara entertainments. Now, we hear from reports that Adah Sharma has grabbed the chance of doing the female lead role in this venture.
Alia Bhatt's advice to upcoming actresses on handling casting couch calls! These days most of the upcoming actresses are a clear victim of Casting Couch issues. The whole Telugu Film Industry is shell-shocked by the allegations made by Sri Reddy. She even opened up several big names which took the industry by storm.
- Kajal will be seen in cameo role for same hero two times!
- Kamal's V2 satellite rights sold for such a price - Insider spill the beans
- Andrea and Madonna join for Prasanna
- Check out Shruti's latest poses at Airport - Droolworthy!
- Serial Actress gets a BIG CHANCE!
- Anushka Shetty gets a chance to work with 'HIT' director
- Ileana lashes out rumours
- Nayantara back to her Home industry