Mallu heartthrob Dulquer Salmaan has been making waves in almost all the industries he has been a part of, and lastly, he was seen in Malayalam in the dud anthology Solo and also made a mark with his Telugu debut Mahanati, the biopic of Savithri where he played yesteryear lover boy Gemini Ganesan.
Now, the actor is all set to make a return to Tamil cinema, where he had previously acted in two movies, Vaayai Moodi pesavum and Ok Kanmani. Now, his 4th movie has been named Vaan and is directed by debutant Ra Karthik. The travel based movie will have 'Tamil' girl Nivetha Pethuraj as one of the 4 heroines.
Interestingly, his 3rd and 4th Tamil movies have a connection. While his 3rd movie, a road film directed by Desingh has been titled Kannum Kannum Kollaiyadithaal, which is the lyric of a song from Maniratnam's Thiruda Thiruda, his 4th movie has been titled Vaan, after the song from Maniratnam's Kaatru Veliyidai.
Lakshmi Ramakrishnan launches her Next Actress Lakshmi Ramakrishnan, who had previously been a part of several movies like Boss Engira Baskaran, Naan Mahaan Alla, Yuddham Sei etc, had surprised everyone with her sudden and unexpected director avatar.
- Whaa..tt..?? Kajal replaces Porn star Sunny Leone?
- Anupama prefers negative shades
- A Tamil Remake gets Huge Attention
- Can the Milky Babes come together?
- Chiranjeevi back with Double mast
- This 'Desi' beauty has come a long way!
- 11 Photos of Sara Ali Khan while walking out of Pilates class
- Fan asks about 'AIDS' to Sri Reddy and her answer will blow you!
- Mahesh surrounded by Girls for a TVC - View Pics!
- AMAR AKBAR ANTHONY Review - Ravi Teja's Wait for a 'REAL HIT' continues
- A sequel to 'Bharat Ane Nenu' ??
- Kriti Sanon grabs a Biggie
- Niharika Kondiela getting ready for Marriage? View Pics!
- So when is Trisha returning back to India?
- Will Trisha arrive as expected?