Senior hero Balakrishna is a force to reckon with in the Tollywood industry, as he makes it a habit to have a minimum of at least 2 releases per year, and delivering hits as well as giving a tough competition to the young generation heroes with his unmatched energy on screen.
While he will be seen next in two flicks, one directed by VV Vinayak and bankrolled by C Kalyan who had funded Intelligent by VV Vinayak earlier, his other flick will be the most anticipated NTR biopic directed by Balayya's Gautamiputra Satakarni maker Krish.
With Balaiya expected to join hands with his favorite Boyapati Srinu for the 3rd time, it has now been revealed that popular scriptwriter M Rathnam, known for delivering comeback hits to Balaiya like Legend, Simha and this year's Sankranthi superhit Jai Simha, will be penning a script for Balaiya again, and this movie might begin by end of 2018. Balayya also gets his lucky charm Trisha as the female lead for this project and with everything falling into place he is expected to score a hit.
'F2' betters other releases in Sankranthi Victory Venkatesh had always preferred to play the family hero to perfection and has starred in Numerous family entertainers, with a humor-filled characterization in movies like Raja, Namo Venkatesa, Malleswari to name a few.
- Vidyabalan happy with Biopic
- Shriya bounce back after Marriage
- Even Bold content never helped Hebah - Planning to settle in Tamil?
- Prince works with Kajal Aggarwal once again!
- Nayantara works with Young Hero again
- Tamanna is now a Full-Time Item Number
- These Bikini shots of Disha Patani will make your day spicy
- Anu Emmanuel's Cameo for rising star
- 'Malli Rava' girl to pair with Sudeep
- 'Saaho' is definitely bigger than 'Baahubali'
- Kajal changes her path
- Rakul completes shooting for a song sequence
- Vinaya Vidheya Rama - Dare you Deal this Drama! Brings SHAME to WHOLE TELUGU INDUSTRY
- Kajal to work with Srikanth Addala?
- Tamanna will never act with HIM