Andhra ammayi Anjali, the bubbly beauty who started off her career with films like Engeyum Eppothum, Katrathu Thamizh, Angadi Theru, Taramani to name a few, had starred in few Telugu films as well. She was trapped in a gossip as she was in a relationship with Tamil Actor Jai. But now she came out of it.
She was a part of Telugu hits like Seethamma Vakitlo Sirimalle Chettu, Balupu, etc to name a few, had scored a hit with medium budget horror flick Geetanjali directed by Raja Kiran way back in 2014. The actress market value increased to a whole new level after that success.
Now, the bubbly beauty who has reduced oodles of weight and is now in a slim avatar has now been signed to play the female lead in the sequel to Geetanjali, and that this film will be bankrolled by kona Venkat and will be directed by an Indo American maker. Naveen Chandra of Andhala Rakshasi fame has been roped in to play an important role in this sequel.
Comedian to Try Again Comedian turned hero Santhanam who had been the reigning king of comedy in Kollywood till before 5 years, with his combination with almost all heroes of the industry including SUperstar Rajnikanth, Thala Ajith, and many others, had made him being called the Comedy Superstar.
- Space flick backs out due to Kajal
- Sizzling Beauty gets her NEXT
- Despite Marriage Breakup, Rashmika targeting 'THIS'...
- Junior NTR is totally committed to 'Aravinda Sametha'
- Nagarjuna unhappy with Kodala winning over his Son at the Box-Office
- Akkineni hero begins next!
- Anupama's Glamorous movie gets a release date
- Allu Arjun's Father misses Timing