The sexy yesteryear actress Kasturi, known for several yesteryears flicks opposite Vijayakanth, Sathyaraj and also prominently known for playing Ulaga Nayagan Kamal Haasan's sister in Shankar directorial Indian, is back in news for a controversy.
The actress, who is also a social activist, had recently posted a controversial tweet about the verdict on 18 MLAs disqualification and had quoted using transgenders picture in a derogatory manner, following which she was heavily criticized for her tweet.
The controversies didn't end there, as transgender associations protested against her outside her residence. Now the actress has issued a video apology stating that she had tweeted it mistakingly and won't repeat such hurt stuff again. Kasthuri will be seen next in a hot avatar in Tamizh Padam 2.
Poonam Kaur to work for an Epic Series One can never forget Miss Andhra of the year 2005, Deepa, who got rechristened as Poonam Kaur, and entered films, and starred in several Telugu and tamil flicks, without much luck. While she started off with homely roles that didn't work in her favour, she later tried to go glam which also let her down.
- Regina's glamour is the selling point
- Nayan to join hands with Venky?
- Will Malvika grab it for the second time
- When Kajal Aggarwal recommended an actor
- Anjali's next horror movie will be in 3D
- Director makes remarks on the married heroine
- When Pooja surprised the entire crew
- Tamanna tastes another success after 'F2'
- 'Mega Actor' goes special training
- Sai Pallavi gets back to the 'Vintage' mode
- Shruti Haasan's 'Black' avatar will tease you - View Pics
- Nidhi Agerwal labels Akkineni as a Playboy
- 15 Eye-Candy Photos of Kajal in saree from vintage days!
- Huge sets erected for 'SAAHO'
- Rashmika to pair with Younger Akkineni?