The sexy yesteryear actress Kasturi, known for several yesteryears flicks opposite Vijayakanth, Sathyaraj and also prominently known for playing Ulaga Nayagan Kamal Haasan's sister in Shankar directorial Indian, is back in news for a controversy.
The actress, who is also a social activist, had recently posted a controversial tweet about the verdict on 18 MLAs disqualification and had quoted using transgenders picture in a derogatory manner, following which she was heavily criticized for her tweet.
The controversies didn't end there, as transgender associations protested against her outside her residence. Now the actress has issued a video apology stating that she had tweeted it mistakingly and won't repeat such hurt stuff again. Kasthuri will be seen next in a hot avatar in Tamizh Padam 2.
Young Actress blackmails director with Sri leaks! An upcoming actress has blackmailed a director using the name of Sri reddy. An item dancer-actress had recently got interested to act as a heroine and had been approaching many directors to provide her an opportunity to play the female lead in movies.
- Kajal Aggarwal's Director to enter Web!
- Samantha in S.S.Rajamouli's 'RRR' ??
- 'Geetha Govindam' sets ANOTHER RECORD
- 'Devdas' all cleared for September 27 release
- This is HUGE for Keerthy Suresh!
- Suriya's wife keeps on signing movies...
- An Over-Rated Romance coming on the way!
- Rashmika is tight-lipped about her engagement breakup!