Allu Sirish has been carefully making his career choices, after his initial few flicks like Gouravam, Kotha Janta, had failed and has been scoring hits to decent outings at the box office like Oka Kshanam and Shrirasthu Shubhamasthu of late.
Next, the Mega hero is all set to star in ABCD American Born Confused Desi, the Telugu remake of the Malayalam flick of the same name, that was directed by Martin Prakkat and starred Dulquer Salmaan. The Telugu version stars Allu Sirish and Master Bharat as buddies.
ABCD's shooting was officially kick-started recently in the presence of senior producers Allu Arvind and Suresh Babu, and the movie is headed for a December release. Now, reports say that the production house has approached Rashmika Mandanna for a crucial role. Directed by Sanjeev Reddy, the movie is bankrolled by Madhura Sreedhar and Yash Rangineni of 'Pellichoopulu' fame.
Kajal Aggarwal says NO to WET and HOT scenes Kajal Aggarwal who had a dream run at the Box—Office is now aiming to continue the same momentum with her next set of projects. The actress is also signing an array of movies with more caution as she doesn't want to lose the winning momentum.
- Kajal Aggarwal lost to Trisha
- Anupama jumps to glamour
- UNSEEN 'VINTAGE' Clicks of TRISHA KRISHNAN
- Shruti Haasan rejects a Telugu movie
- These 7 Photos of RAKUL PREET SINGH with DOG COLLAR proves she's a hot babe
- hummel Signs Bollywood Heartthrob, Kartik Aaryan as India Brand Ambassador
- These 7 Hottest Selfies of Geetha will tease your temptations
- Tamanna gives a SHOCKER