Megastar Chiranjeevi, who was seen making a stunning comeback to films with the VV Vinayak directorial 2017 Sankranthi blockbuster Khaidi No 150, is currently busy shooting for his mega-budget historical Sye Raa Narasimha Reddy, the biopic of freedom fighter Uyyalawada Narasimha Reddy.
The film, bankrolled by Mega power star Ramcharan in his Konidela Productions banner was postponed and delayed multiple times, and had a late start to the shoot, and has now completed two major schedules. However, Chiranjeevi has reportedly instructed director Surender Reddy to wrap things quickly.
It has been said that Megastar, who has next ticked Blockbuster director Koratala Siva to direct his 152nd movie, has expressed his desire to start shooting of Koratala movie sooner, and has plans to wrap at least 30% of Koratala Siva's project before Sye Raa releases. Koratala Siva has prepared a 'Srimanthudu' kinda script for the 'Mega Star'. Let's see if Koratala Siva completes his film first, or Sye Raa arrives first.
Rashmika's Next Plan! Young hero Vijay Devarakonda has become a sensation of Tollywood and the most talked about the hero of South cinema post the cult blockbuster Arjun Reddy last year, and all his off-screen speeches and unique devil may care attitude have also made him one of the boldest and straight forward heroes.
- Nayantara's two festive biggies
- Samajavaragamana Emerges As The Most Liked Telugu Song Ever
- Valmiki (Gaddalakonda Ganesh) Final and Total Collections
- Kajal Aggarwal's next movie gets 'Lean' musician
- This married actress is to make a comeback in the industry
- Hansika should settle with 'THIS' Flop Hero
- Vithika is set to exit from Bigg Boss 3?
- Rakul Preet busy with 'Married' Actor again?