Superstar Rajnikanth, who was last seen in the Dharavi gangster drama kaala directed by Pa Ranjith, will be seen next in 2.0, the sequel to the Shankar directed 2009 sci-fi action thriller Endhiran, that became a huge blockbuster.
Actually, 2.0. bankrolled by Lyca, was supposed to release in Diwali 2017 itself. However, the team had pushed the release date to January 2, 2018, due to extensive CG works. Even in January, the movie failed to arrive, and it was revealed that Shankar was not satisfied with the graphics rendered and had changed the company. Now, a shocking update on the movie has arrived.
The latest update is that the production team has increased the budget of 2.0 by another 100 crores, which would mean, the budget of the movie has increased from 400 crores to a whopping 500 crores, to get quality CG output. It is expected that. 2.0, also starring Amy Jackson and Akshay Kumar, and has music by AR Rahman will release in 2019. Amy Jackson totally ignores the delay and she is now enjoying with her boyfriend and she updates regularly
in her Instagram.
A Gap for Shruti Haasan! Shruti Haasan who was in an idle state recently bounced back and she is now working on her new Hindi movie. At the same time, she also keeps herself engaged with various other works. She works on several brand endorsements and keeps her on a hectic schedule.
- Sri Reddy is JEALOUS of TRISHA as she gets MORE ATTENTION
- Allu Sirish misses 19-Year-Old Actress
- Mehreen shows her tempting Milky White Waist Line before Cameras - PHOTOS INSIDE
- It's a Wrap for Amy Jackson
- RED HOT Kajal Aggarwal wearing such a Bright Red Costume before everyone - PHOTOS INSIDE
- Rakul's Sridevi Avatar...
- 'RX100' will now be remade in Hindi
- Director's controversial statement on Mammooty