Young and promising director Mahi V Raghav, who had made his debut with Paathshala which became a dud, went on to make a mark with his second directorial, the horror comedy flick starring Tapsee, Anando Brahma, which became a commercial success and earned him his next offer.
The maker is currently helming Yatra, the biopic of later former Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Chandrasekhar Reddy, and the lead role is played by Malayalam Megastar Mammootty. The movie was launched on April 9, coinciding with the 15th anniversary of YSR's famous padayatra.
Now, it has been revealed that the film will begin shooting from June 25th and that the team has planned to shoot the complete movie in a single no break schedule. Yatra will be focusing on the 60-day Padayatra phase of YSR, and his journey that spanned 1500 kilometers. The movie also stars Bhumika Chawla.
Poonam Kaur to work for an Epic Series One can never forget Miss Andhra of the year 2005, Deepa, who got rechristened as Poonam Kaur, and entered films, and starred in several Telugu and tamil flicks, without much luck. While she started off with homely roles that didn't work in her favour, she later tried to go glam which also let her down.
- Regina's glamour is the selling point
- Nayan to join hands with Venky?
- Will Malvika grab it for the second time
- When Kajal Aggarwal recommended an actor
- Anjali's next horror movie will be in 3D
- Director makes remarks on the married heroine
- When Pooja surprised the entire crew
- Tamanna tastes another success after 'F2'
- 'Mega Actor' goes special training
- Sai Pallavi gets back to the 'Vintage' mode
- Shruti Haasan's 'Black' avatar will tease you - View Pics
- Nidhi Agerwal labels Akkineni as a Playboy
- 15 Eye-Candy Photos of Kajal in saree from vintage days!
- Huge sets erected for 'SAAHO'
- Rashmika to pair with Younger Akkineni?