Young and promising director Mahi V Raghav, who had made his debut with Paathshala which became a dud, went on to make a mark with his second directorial, the horror comedy flick starring Tapsee, Anando Brahma, which became a commercial success and earned him his next offer.
The maker is currently helming Yatra, the biopic of later former Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Chandrasekhar Reddy, and the lead role is played by Malayalam Megastar Mammootty. The movie was launched on April 9, coinciding with the 15th anniversary of YSR's famous padayatra.
Now, it has been revealed that the film will begin shooting from June 25th and that the team has planned to shoot the complete movie in a single no break schedule. Yatra will be focusing on the 60-day Padayatra phase of YSR, and his journey that spanned 1500 kilometers. The movie also stars Bhumika Chawla.
Uuuff.. Not Again... Sai Pallavi's Sex Thriller gets Delayed Once Again - What's the Reason? Pimple beauty Sai Pallavi, who made a stunning entry to Tollywood with her debut Fidaa, the comeback blockbuster of director Shekar Kammula, and co-starring Varun Tej, went on to win praises and appreciations from all corners, for her impressive performance and her own dubbing with perfect Telangana slang.
- Kajal Aggarwal relaxes as per the environment
- Tamanna ready for Smooch Fest
- HOT PHOTO FEATURE :: 30 South Indian Actress expose in Jeans, Saree and Bikini
- Kajal Aggarwal man-handled at Airport as a fan crossed limits
- 'Jabardast' Actress fails
- Rashmika spills the beans
- Rakul's Airport Dress and Looks go Viral
- Shruti Haasan proved she did the right thing