2016 saw the release of one of the most beautiful and fresh love stories of Tollywood, Pellichoopulu starring Vijay Deverakonda and Ritu Varma, and the movie, which was like a breath of fresh air amidst mass masala ventures and action movies with loads of violence went on to become a huge hit.
Now, 2 years after the release of Pellichoopulu, director Tharun Bhascker Dassyam, is back with his new film, Ee Nagaraniki Emaindi. The movie has been bankrolled by senior producer Suresh Babu in his Suresh Productions and is touted to be a youthful entertainer.
Starring Anisha Ambrose, Vishwak Sen, Sushanth Reddy, Venkatesh Kakumanu and Simran Chowadary in lead roles, the team Ee Nagaraniki Emaindi plans to have the film released on June 29. Coincidentally, Pellichoopulu was released in 2016 on July 29. Let's see if the 29 luck works again for Tharun Bascker Dassyam.
Anupama jumps to glamour Mallu beauty Anupama Parameswaran had made her film debut with the Malayalam blockbuster Premam, before venturing into Telugu as well, where she made a mark with her debut A Aa, followed by hits Premam and Shatamanam Bhavathi which made her a household name.
- UNSEEN 'VINTAGE' Clicks of TRISHA KRISHNAN
- Shruti Haasan rejects a Telugu movie
- These 7 Photos of RAKUL PREET SINGH with DOG COLLAR proves she's a hot babe
- hummel Signs Bollywood Heartthrob, Kartik Aaryan as India Brand Ambassador
- These 7 Hottest Selfies of Geetha will tease your temptations
- Tamanna gives a SHOCKER
- Sandalwood Babe enters Tamil Cinema
- Anupama's Glamorous movie gets a release date in Tamil