The bold and beautiful Bollywood actress Kangana Ranaut is all set to be seen next on screen, in her historical drama, Manikarnika directed by Krish, which will have her playing the brave Rani Laxmibai of Jhansi. The actress is currently busy with a number of anticipated projects.
Now, the news is that the intense performer has been signed to play the female lead in a movie titled Imali. this movie brings together Kangana Ranaut and director Anurag Basu, after many years. It was Anurag who had introduced Kangana and propelled her to instant stardom with his action thriller Gangster in 2006.
However, the relationship between Kangana and Anurag went for a toss, with their next movie together, the Hrithik Roshan starrer Kites, had her in a very minuscule role, and with her being criticized. Now, they have reunited for Imali, which will begin after Kangana completes Mental Hai Kya and her Kabaddi movie by Ashwini Iyer Tiwary.
Kajal's old Telugu movies are resold in Tamil - Thanks to her Hotness quotient These days it's all about re-using and re-dusting olden Telugu movies. After the stupendous success of 'Baahubali', Prabhas has got a wider range of fans. His movie 'Mirchi' was earlier released in Tamil. Now with no biggies releasing until 29th of November, Kajal's old Telugu movies gets a new lease of life.
- Samantha and Chay were in love from their very first flick - Do you know?
- TAXIWAALA REVIEW - Vijay Deverakonda FAILS YET AGAIN
- An Actor shows his vulgarity towards Keerthy Suresh
- Ileana's secret is to Do Intercourse regularly
- Nayantara create ripples
- Deepika Padukone touched 'Inappropriately' in this Making Video !
- OMG... This is TRISHA in her early days of cinema career - View Photos
- Anasuya bags another project