The bold and beautiful Bollywood actress Kangana Ranaut is all set to be seen next on screen, in her historical drama, Manikarnika directed by Krish, which will have her playing the brave Rani Laxmibai of Jhansi. The actress is currently busy with a number of anticipated projects.
Now, the news is that the intense performer has been signed to play the female lead in a movie titled Imali. this movie brings together Kangana Ranaut and director Anurag Basu, after many years. It was Anurag who had introduced Kangana and propelled her to instant stardom with his action thriller Gangster in 2006.
However, the relationship between Kangana and Anurag went for a toss, with their next movie together, the Hrithik Roshan starrer Kites, had her in a very minuscule role, and with her being criticized. Now, they have reunited for Imali, which will begin after Kangana completes Mental Hai Kya and her Kabaddi movie by Ashwini Iyer Tiwary.
Alia Bhatt's advice to upcoming actresses on handling casting couch calls! These days most of the upcoming actresses are a clear victim of Casting Couch issues. The whole Telugu Film Industry is shell-shocked by the allegations made by Sri Reddy. She even opened up several big names which took the industry by storm.
- Kajal will be seen in cameo role for same hero two times!
- Kamal's V2 satellite rights sold for such a price - Insider spill the beans
- Andrea and Madonna join for Prasanna
- Check out Shruti's latest poses at Airport - Droolworthy!
- Serial Actress gets a BIG CHANCE!
- Anushka Shetty gets a chance to work with 'HIT' director
- Ileana lashes out rumours
- Nayantara back to her Home industry