The critically acclaimed Bollywood director Sriram Raghavan has begun works on two of his projects, with one of them to be bankrolled by Dinesh Vijan, based on the life of a war martyr, and the other, a dark thriller. Katrina Kaif has been roped in as the female lead in this project.
The second of these two has caught the attention of many, as it has a stellar cast, and an interesting title as well. Titled Andhadhun, the movie has Vicky Donor, Bareilly Ki Barfi star Ayushmann Khurrana playing the lead, and he will be seen in a very serious role, as opposed to his usual calm, boy next door roles.
The movie has Ayushmann playing a blind pianist, and initially, Sriram Raghavan had planned to name the movie, Shoot the Piano Player. Andhadhun also stars Radhika Apte and Tabu and will be a raw and gritty thriller. Sriram Raghavan is known for his interesting flicks like Badlapur and Johny Gaddar.
Kajal Aggarwal's intimacy angers her Parents Milky beauty Kajal Aggarwal of late has been starring opposite even with smaller heroes, as she had signed movies opposite young and upcoming heroes like Sharwanand, Bellamkonda Sai Sreenivas, besides also acting in the female-centric movie Paris Paris in Tamil.
- Rashmika is 'Ready for more'
- Kajal Aggarwal says NO to WET and HOT scenes
- Kajal Aggarwal lost to Trisha
- Anupama jumps to glamour
- UNSEEN 'VINTAGE' Clicks of TRISHA KRISHNAN
- Shruti Haasan rejects a Telugu movie
- These 7 Photos of RAKUL PREET SINGH with DOG COLLAR proves she's a hot babe
- hummel Signs Bollywood Heartthrob, Kartik Aaryan as India Brand Ambassador