Director Mahi V Raghav, who had a modest beginning to his career with Paathshaala, went on to get a break with his second release, the horror comedy Anando Brahma starring Tapsee, which went on to become a superhit, much to the surprise of the industry.
Now, the director is making Yatra, the biopic of the late Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Rajasekhara Reddy, with Malayalam megastar Mammootty playing the lead role as YSR, and yesteryear heroine Suhasini Maniratnam as former minister Sabitha Indra Reddy, in whose constituency YSR had begun his historic Padayatra in 2003 and the movie will begin rolling soon, and will be shot in a non stop single schedule.
The latest update is that the movie will have Bhumika Chawla playing a vital role. The actress recently joined the team and a Photoshoot session took place with the actress. The entire team is happy with the outcome and the movie will go on floors soon.
Trisha gets to know the camera tricks! South Indian slender babe Trisha, known for ruling south film industry for the past 15 years, has starred with almost every big south actor in Tamil and Telugu including the likes of Ajith, Vijay, Suriya, Vikram, Mahesh Babu
- After Tamanna got tormented by Director, it's Keerthy now!
- SAMANTHA AKKINENI herself shared a photo in Two-piece bikini and it gone viral
- Another 'Star Heroine' exposed like Samantha?
- Kajal Aggarwal exposing her inner beauty during the Shooting Spot - Photos Proof Inside
- Kriti faced BIG Oops! moment before Public - Check Photos
- Rakul now makes romance in Manali with 50-Year-Old Actor - Watch Video
- A BIG Happy Smile for Shruti Haasan
- We bet you wouldn't have seen SHRUTI HAASAN like this