Director Mahi V Raghav, who had a modest beginning to his career with Paathshaala, went on to get a break with his second release, the horror comedy Anando Brahma starring Tapsee, which went on to become a superhit, much to the surprise of the industry.
Now, the director is making Yatra, the biopic of the late Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Rajasekhara Reddy, with Malayalam megastar Mammootty playing the lead role as YSR, and yesteryear heroine Suhasini Maniratnam as former minister Sabitha Indra Reddy, in whose constituency YSR had begun his historic Padayatra in 2003 and the movie will begin rolling soon, and will be shot in a non stop single schedule.
The latest update is that the movie will have Bhumika Chawla playing a vital role. The actress recently joined the team and a Photoshoot session took place with the actress. The entire team is happy with the outcome and the movie will go on floors soon.
Siva Karthikeyan voices against Child Abuse One of the most successful heroes of Tamil cinema in last 5 years happens to be none other than Siva Karthikeyan who had entered films from television and from comedian he turned hero and is now in top 5 of Kollywood.
- Samantha shuts an abuse!
- STR Back to flop route
- 'Venky Mama' revealed - Chay and Venky roles are gonna be...
- Nivetha planning to do Glamour
- Will Kalyani bag next movie?
- Nayantara is not 'LOCAL'
- 'THIS' Actor's Loss is now Karthi's 'GAIN'
- Director Sukumar approached this Tamil Hero
- When is Rajinikanth going to change?
- Bunny and Trivikram to start soon!
- Boyapati next with Balayya and Trisha!
- Regina Cassandra flooded with offers!
- Can you believe? Is this Tamanna ??
- Finally.... TRISHA gets her BOYFRIEND... Marriage by YEAR END
- Samantha's Latest Photos will leave you gasping for breath - Photos Inside