Director Mahi V Raghav, who had a modest beginning to his career with Paathshaala, went on to get a break with his second release, the horror comedy Anando Brahma starring Tapsee, which went on to become a superhit, much to the surprise of the industry.
Now, the director is making Yatra, the biopic of the late Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Rajasekhara Reddy, with Malayalam megastar Mammootty playing the lead role as YSR, and yesteryear heroine Suhasini Maniratnam as former minister Sabitha Indra Reddy, in whose constituency YSR had begun his historic Padayatra in 2003 and the movie will begin rolling soon, and will be shot in a non stop single schedule.
The latest update is that the movie will have Bhumika Chawla playing a vital role. The actress recently joined the team and a Photoshoot session took place with the actress. The entire team is happy with the outcome and the movie will go on floors soon.
SHOCKING NEWS - Shruti Haasan is ANGRY for 'THIS'...!?! Ulaga Nayagan Kamal Haasan, who had last had a release way back in 2015, finally made a return to the silver screen this year with Vishwaroopam 2, the sequel to his 2013 blockbuster, which ended an ultimate disaster.
- Rape scenes for Trish !?!
- Milky Beauty Excited about 'RETURN'
- #MeToo - Director Sexually Harassed these Actresses - Pooja Hegde also a Victim?
- Whoa.... 'THIS' Actress Accuses Cricketer and says he HARASSED her and was in RELATIONSHIP
- Keerthi Suresh toils to get a slim tummy
- Bigg Boss fame Yashika shares Hot Photos on Insta stories - View pics!
- Singer who was sexually harassed gets Akkineni Princess support
- Bikini Beauty Opens up..!!