Director Mahi V Raghav, who had a modest beginning to his career with Paathshaala, went on to get a break with his second release, the horror comedy Anando Brahma starring Tapsee, which went on to become a superhit, much to the surprise of the industry.
Now, the director is making Yatra, the biopic of the late Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Rajasekhara Reddy, with Malayalam megastar Mammootty playing the lead role as YSR, and yesteryear heroine Suhasini Maniratnam as former minister Sabitha Indra Reddy, in whose constituency YSR had begun his historic Padayatra in 2003 and the movie will begin rolling soon, and will be shot in a non stop single schedule.
The latest update is that the movie will have Bhumika Chawla playing a vital role. The actress recently joined the team and a Photoshoot session took place with the actress. The entire team is happy with the outcome and the movie will go on floors soon.
Junior NTR is totally committed to 'Aravinda Sametha' Jr NTR aka Tarak has been facing one of the toughest phases of his life, be it the personal or professional front. On the professional front, his last movie, his triple role entertainer Jai lava Kusa directed by Bobby aka KS Ravindra was a disaster that failed to meet expectations.
- Nagarjuna unhappy with Kodala winning over his Son at the Box-Office
- Akkineni hero begins next!
- Anupama's Glamorous movie gets a release date
- Allu Arjun's Father misses Timing
- Sandalwood Heroine ventures into Tamil
- 'Rabhasa' shades in 'Aravinda Sametha'?
- Tamanna gives a SHOCKER
- Shruti Haasan says NO to a Telugu offer
- UNSEEN 'VINTAGE' Clicks of TRISHA KRISHNAN
- Anupama jumps to glamour - Shows Wet Bareback and Hot Curves in Saree
- Kajal Aggarwal lost to Trisha
- Kajal Aggarwal says NO to "WET & HOT" scenes!
- Shruti Haasan to reduce and get into a new mode!
- Ready for more says Rashmika after breaking Engagement and Marriage!
- Kajal Aggarwal's intimacy angers her Parents and now they are hunting a Groom for her