The Telugu girl Anjali, who had excelled in few hits like Seethamma Vakitlo Sirimalle Chettu, Balupu, besides, the Tamil flicks like Katrathu Thamizh, Engeyum Eppothum, and Angadi Theru is all set to make a comeback to Telugu in a grand manner.
The actress will be seen playing the female lead in Geetanjali 2, the sequel to her 2014 horror comedy Geetanjali that was directed by Rajakiran. The sequel will be helmed by an American Indian and will be bankrolled by Kona Venkat.
Now it has been revealed that Geetanjali 2 will have the talented actor, Naveen Chandra, who had been a part of films like Andala Rakshashi and Tripura to name a few. The shooting of Geetanjali 2 is all set to begin in July end, and the movie is planned as an October release.
Vikram Kumar has directed 'SUCH A MOVIE' with TRISHA - Do you Know? Vikram Kumar is one of the reputed directors in the South Indian Film Industry right now. All his movies have a unique identity as we can see. His recent works, '24' with Surya, 'Manam' with Akkineni's, 'Hello' with Akhil Akkineni prove his versatility.
- Famous actresses part of Sex Racket - DETAILS Inside
- How much Kajal was paid for a sexy dance on the stage?
- Samantha's costume created troubles at the Shooting
- 14 Photos of Rakul at Femina Miss India
- Anjali dumps her Boyfriend
- What's cooking in BIGG BOSS 2?
- Trisha denied and Nayan accepted
- Rakul Preet goes 'Emotional'