The sensuous beauty Shruti Haasan, the daughter of legendary actor/politician Kamal Haasan, has always been the talk of the town, be it with her glamorous acts oozing oomph or with her musical side, with her songs, or more recently, with her love story becoming a topic of discussion among netizens.
After donning the avatars of a musician, singer and an actor, Shruti Haasan is all set to don the hat of a producer as well. The actress had long back floated a production company, Idris Media, and she had been producing music videos. Now, she has ventured into film production as well.
Shruti Haasan will be presenting the second flick of Director Jayaprakash Radhakrishnan, who had directed the critically acclaimed flick Lens, 2 years back. This movie, titled "The Mosquito Philosophy" is shot without a basic scripting, and with realistic shooting mode.
The Perfect Threesome with Kajal Aggarwal Action hero Vishal who had been on a successful streak with hits like Thupparivalan and Irumbuthirai had delivered a commercial success with his latest release Sandakozhi 2 directed by director N Lingusamy.
- Young Thigh Beauty in supporting role!
- 2.O gearing up for release and fans are upset with Amy Jackson Nude Photos on Social Media
- Shraddha to come 'Twice' ??
- Agent Prabhas, Shraddha... Loading...
- OMG! Trivikram to remake 'SUCH A MOVIE' with Bunny and Shruti Haasan ??
- 'NOTA' Girl gets her next
- Even before shooting a major production house bags rights for RRR
- PIC TALK - Kajal Aggarwal in a Bra and Thigh-High Shorts exposing her Inner Assets
- Even in Traditional Dress, Kajal Aggarwal exposes her cleavage and navel - PHOTOS PROOF Inside
- CAUGHT RED-HANDED : Adah Sharma spotted Braless during Award Show - 20 HOT PHOTOS INSIDE
- Oops! Trisha faces Embarrassing moment on the stage due to her short skirt - 31 Photos as a Hot Treat
- These 19 Latest Photos of 35-Year-Old TRISHA proves that she gets Hotter with age
- 28 Saree Stripping Photos of Anushka Shetty as a treat for your eyes
- 40 "Tempting" Photos of Trisha in Low-Hip Saree
- Why Jo accepts such roles?