Energetic star ram Pothineni, who was last seen in the romantic entertainer Vunnadhi Okate Zindagi costarring Anupama Parameswaran and Sree Vishnu and directed by Kishore Tirumala, which ended as a disaster, has moved on to his next flick.
Directed by Trinadha Rao Nakkina of Nenu Local and Cinema Chupista Maava fame, this romantic entertainer Hello Guru Prema Kosame is also a comic caper of a funny conflict between a youngster in love and his father law, has Ram again paired with mallu babe Anupama Parameswaran and veteran Prakashraj.
Bankrolled by ace producer Dil Raju, Hello Guru Prema Kosame is currently shooting in Hyderabad, and the team is currently canning the massy climax fight sequence involving Ram as well as the huge star cast, Hello Guru Prema Kosame, has music by Devi Sri Prasad and aims to release in September.
Shruti Haasan HOT SHOW in London - WATCH VIDEO Shruti Haasan may not be having the best of times right now in her professional career as she is walking through a dull period. But, the actress seems to be back with a bang and she is now on a signing spree once again. Soon, all her projects will be revealed.
- Kajal Aggarwal spotted in a Sports Bra at the Shooting Spot - Photo Proof Inside
- When a Fan gave a Flying Kiss to Rashmika and Proposed her before whole Crowd - 18 Photos Inside
- Milky Babe's Latest Hot Photos in Black Dress will make your heart skip a beat - View all Pics
- 11 Photos of Brahmin Beauty TV Anchor in White Shirt with Buttons Opened - Photos Inside
- A Hot Scene for Trisha in another Horror movie?
- 66 Hot Photos of Amy Jackson enjoying with Boyfriend during a Vacation
- Atharvaa's lip-lock with Aish spices up the single
- Tamanna cherishes working with 'This' Tamil Director
- Rakul strikes again with Hot exposure
- Rakul's 'Behind the Scenes' stuff in backstage
- Hansika at a shop opening event in a crop tops - See all Photos
- 'Vivegam' breaks Allu Arjun's movie record on YouTube
- Samantha in an Idle state!
- Nivetha Pethuraj to pair with Dulquer
- Gal Gadot from the Sets of 'Wonder Woman 2'