Nandamuri Kalyan Ram, who had a fine start to his career with hits like Athanokkade, later fell apart and started being a part of disastrous outings, before being finally rescued by a saving hit in the form of Pataas.
However, the hero did not maintain the momentum, as his last two releases, which released in a gap of just 2 months between them, both starring top heroines like Tamannaah and Kajal Aggarwal, MLA and Naa Nuvve failed big time, and ended huge disappointments.
Now, the mass hero is currently shooting for his next movie, which is a stylish action thriller directed by cinematographer KV Guhan. The movie is mostly shot in night schedules in Hyderabad and has Kalyan ram sporting a new look styled by Mumbai based hakim Alim. This movie has Shalini Pandey and Nivetha Thomas as the lead ladies.
Poonam Kaur to work for an Epic Series One can never forget Miss Andhra of the year 2005, Deepa, who got rechristened as Poonam Kaur, and entered films, and starred in several Telugu and tamil flicks, without much luck. While she started off with homely roles that didn't work in her favour, she later tried to go glam which also let her down.
- Regina's glamour is the selling point
- Nayan to join hands with Venky?
- Will Malvika grab it for the second time
- When Kajal Aggarwal recommended an actor
- Anjali's next horror movie will be in 3D
- Director makes remarks on the married heroine
- When Pooja surprised the entire crew
- Tamanna tastes another success after 'F2'
- 'Mega Actor' goes special training
- Sai Pallavi gets back to the 'Vintage' mode
- Shruti Haasan's 'Black' avatar will tease you - View Pics
- Nidhi Agerwal labels Akkineni as a Playboy
- 15 Eye-Candy Photos of Kajal in saree from vintage days!
- Huge sets erected for 'SAAHO'
- Rashmika to pair with Younger Akkineni?