The sensational Arjun Reddy hero Vijay Devarakonda was last seen in a full-fledged role in his supposed backlog release Ye Mantram Vesave which sank without a trace. He was later seen playing a special role in the Savithri Biopic Mahanati where he paired with Samantha.
While Vijay Deverakonda was actually supposed to have his supernatural thriller Taxiwaala released in May itself, the movie had some technical issues following which the release was postponed. It has been revealed that the team Taxiwaala was not satisfied with the CG works done by the studio deployed.
As Taxiwaala directed by Rahul Sankrityaan has more than 600 CG shots, the team has handed over the CG works to a different studio and are awaiting the final product. Meanwhile, UV Creations and Geetha Arts plan to wait for Taxiwaala and release Vijay Deverakonda's other flick NOTA first.
Samantha's new brand endorsement Samantha Akkineni is on cloud nine as her recent release 'Rangasthalam' is scoring a huge success at the Box-Office. The movie is still minting money like anything and continues to dominate the Box-Office without much ado.
- Payal gets a Huge Demand
- Kajal's surprise in Super Star's next
- Nandita Swetha's next is based on real life incidents
- Lakshmi Ramakrishnan launches her Next
- Whaa..tt..?? Kajal replaces Porn star Sunny Leone?
- Anupama prefers negative shades
- A Tamil Remake gets Huge Attention
- Can the Milky Babes come together?
- Chiranjeevi back with Double mast
- This 'Desi' beauty has come a long way!
- 11 Photos of Sara Ali Khan while walking out of Pilates class
- Fan asks about 'AIDS' to Sri Reddy and her answer will blow you!
- Mahesh surrounded by Girls for a TVC - View Pics!
- AMAR AKBAR ANTHONY Review - Ravi Teja's Wait for a 'REAL HIT' continues
- A sequel to 'Bharat Ane Nenu' ??