The young maker Venky Atluri had made a splendid start to his career, as his debut flick, Tholi Prema, the namesake of the Powerstar Pawan Kalyan starrer romantic blockbuster, got released as a valentines day special, and starring Varun Tej and Raashi Khanna, went on to become a super hit.
After the debut success, the director was approached by many producers, and he had signed to direct his next with his first movie producer BVSN Prasad himself, and the yet to be titled movie, another romantic entertainer is in progress in London, with Akhil Akkineni and Niddhi Agerwal playing lead roles.
On the other hand, news on venky Atluri's third flick is out as well. Venky Atluri's third directorial will be a family entertainer, and will star none other than the family friendly hero Victory Venakatesh in the lead role, and will be bankrolled by Suresh Productions, and will begin by end of 2018. Shriya who has been roped in and later thrown out has now been confirmed to be the female lead in this venture.
Top 20 Unexpected 'Oops' Moments of Indian Actresses in 'Public' Not all days can be 'Fruitful'. Some time it will go our way, some time it will go the opposite. For these actresses below, they just had their bad time. But it was a wonderful sight for Paparazzi's and their fans !
- These 10 images of Alia Bhatt from Vogue Photo shoot will leave you tempted
- These 10 SEXY Photos belong to HANSIKA MOTWANI - View all Photos
- Radhika Apte accepts that she made compromises with producers
- Kasthuri pleads for an apology
- Shruti gets 'Race Gurram' Hero
- Kajal accepts that she hesitated to act in a movie...
- Mehreen says she's unaware of the sex racket in the industry
- Aravind Swamy who paired with Trisha it to court
- Sayyeshaa project gets a Malayalam Superstar as 'Villain'
- Star Couple ban mobiles to get Privacy
- 'Care of Kancharapalem' Producer targets next
- Milky beauty to settle in business?
- Samantha angry on 'THEM' for making her sweat at gym...
- Can you believe... TRISHA has ACTED IN SUCH SCENES...
- Kajal Aggarwal's intimacy angers her Parents