Superstar Rajinikanth movies of the 90s till early 2000s always had the characteristic feature of Having an introductory song for Rajni, with hero elevation and social message. Almost all these songs were crooned by none other than the legendary singer SP Balasubramaniam and were chartbusters.
The trend had continued even until the movies like Sivaji, Endhiran, Linga, and Kochadaiyaan, but the trend was broken in Kaala and Kabali. As this trend was broken, both the movies failed so miserably at the Box-Office. In fact, 'Kaala' which released recently got negative criticism from all quarters. Arunraja Kamaraj was the singer in both the occasions.
However, there's a happy news for fans of superstar Rajinikanth as the next movie of the actor will bring back the golden combo as the introduction song of Rajni will be sung by SP Balasubramaniam and Anirudh will be scoring music. The movie directed by Karthik Subbaraj will have Vijay Sethupathi, Simran and Bobby Simha costarring with Superstar.
OMG... This is TRISHA in her early days of cinema career - View Photos Trisha has been in the film industry for more than a decade and still, she gives young actresses a run for their money. The actress has acted in various film industries and has been the numero uno actress. Even now, she has more than 7 movies under her belt.
- Anasuya bags another project
- Samantha's new brand endorsement
- Payal gets a Huge Demand
- Kajal's surprise in Super Star's next
- Nandita Swetha's next is based on real life incidents
- Lakshmi Ramakrishnan launches her Next
- Whaa..tt..?? Kajal replaces Porn star Sunny Leone?
- Anupama prefers negative shades
- A Tamil Remake gets Huge Attention
- Can the Milky Babes come together?
- Chiranjeevi back with Double mast
- This 'Desi' beauty has come a long way!
- 11 Photos of Sara Ali Khan while walking out of Pilates class
- Fan asks about 'AIDS' to Sri Reddy and her answer will blow you!
- Mahesh surrounded by Girls for a TVC - View Pics!