Akkineni prince Naga Chaitanya was last seen on screen in the biopic of legendary actress Savithri, Mahanati directed by Nag Ashwin, in which he had played a very special Cameo role, as he played his grandfather Akkineni Nageswara Rao in the movie.
While he has been receiving a positive response from all corners for his portrayal of ANR, the actor has reportedly been approached to play his grandfather again on screen, this time in another most expected Biopic. Yes! Naga Chaitanya Akkineni has been approached to do the role of ANR once again.
Chay has been approached by none other than director Krish to star as ANR in the upcoming Balakrishna starrer NTR, as he was impressed by his act in Mahanati. Let's see if chay will accept the offer and turn Nageswara Rao again. Chay will be seen next on screen in Savyasachi. He is currently shooting for the last phase and the patchwork shooting will begin later.
A Hot Scene for Trisha in another Horror movie? Trisha is currently focusing on Horror-Glamor genres as her earlier release 'Aranmanai 2'. The movie which released a few years back ended as a huge hit. Trisha even did a bikini for the first time in her career and spiced up the movie.
- 66 Hot Photos of Amy Jackson enjoying with Boyfriend during a Vacation
- Atharvaa's lip-lock with Aish spices up the single
- Tamanna cherishes working with 'This' Tamil Director
- Rakul strikes again with Hot exposure
- Rakul's 'Behind the Scenes' stuff in backstage
- Hansika at a shop opening event in a crop tops - See all Photos
- 'Vivegam' breaks Allu Arjun's movie record on YouTube
- Samantha in an Idle state!